A Lil Somethin' 2

Trey walks in his room and throw the room key by the nightstand. He lays on the bed, thinking about how good the girl looked in that elevator. The way her hair fell down her back, he wanted to pull it but had to contain himself. Them legs were beautiful as he imagines them wrapped around him. The black trench coat that covered whatever she had on if she had anything on under it made Trey lick his lips. One thing that caught his eye was her ass; so fat that he wanted to smack it one time. And her lips, made him wanna see what they do regardless if they were in an elevator.

"Damn"

Trey says in his head as he anticipates her coming over. He don't even know the girl name and she already has an effect on him.

Stasia was laying on the bed as Justice and Tashia are watching a movie. Stasia couldn't get over seeing Trey in that elevator. Who would have thought he would be the guy to notice her first? She really wanna go see him later tonight, but she don't wanna seem like she is fast. She bites her lip as she thinks about what could happen when she steps foot in that room. His hands touching her skin as he pulls her close to him already sends shivers down her back. She already know that some things will be going down between them and she ain't scared to get down to business.

J: You good over there Stasi?

S: No.

Ta: You know she ready to hop on that horse.

They all giggle as Stasia nod her head in agreement.

S: He sure got a hold on me.

J: Girl don't act like he never had that effect on you. I ain't gonna lie, homeboy can get the vagina.

Ta: You right. All that shit he be talkin in his songs he better prove it tonight.

S: I'm tryna tell yall! I will leave that bitch so fast if I overestimate him, but I feel like he will tear a chick apart.

J: What's wrong with that?

S: Nothing wrong with that, I was no where complaining my boo.

Ta: You gonna take a shower?

Stasia look at her like she was crazy.

S: Yes Ima shower, I ain't bouta go to that man's room all stanky and shit.

J: Yeah, the only thing you wanna smell after is sex.

Tashia giggles at her before Stasia gets up. She go in the bathroom to get ready for the shower.

Ta: You can wear the other set for him tonight.

J: Ooo, mah girl bouta get some dick tonight! I'm so proud of her.

S: Bitch shut up!

She yells from the bathroom as the girls laugh.