"Open" Relationship 3

Three Years Later

Jaii walks in her condo, locking the door behind her. She takes off her bra and walks to her room. She lays on her bed and sigh in relaxation.

J: Lord knows I have been wanting to be in this state since I left this house.

She gets up and takes a quick shower.

Five Minutes Later

She put a T-shirt over her body and walk back in the living room to watch some TV. She lays down and focus on the screen when the doorbell rings. She smack her lips and look at the door.

J: What the hell? Just as I was trying to relax.

She gets up and opens the door. Trey is standing in front of it as he looks up at her.

T: Hey Jaii.

She don't respond as she raise her eyebrow.

J: What do you want?

T: Can we talk please?

J: Why, we talked enough three years ago.

T: Please Jaii?

She still has the look on her face as she let him in. He sits on the couch as she stands by the door.

J: Alright, talk.

He looks at her before speaking.

T: Jaii I'm sorry that I did that to you. I was drunk and stupid. Nicki wasn't anything but sex. I know that doesn't save what happened, but it's the truth.

She lowers her eyebrow and sits down on the recliner.

J: I know I was stupid for doing what I did, but it was the only way to get back at you. I don't even talk to the guy anymore. I just can't get over what I saw.

T: Jaii baby, I want us to try again. This marriage thing was kind of new to us.

J: I guess you are right, but that doesn't save what you did.

Trey stands and sits next to her.

T: I'm sorry baby.

He kiss her lips as she place her hand on his face. She quickly push away and stands.

J: Trey we can't.

He stands in front of her.

T: Yes we can, you know you want "us" back.

He kiss her again as her hands go on his arms. She steps backwards as he follows her to her room. He close the door and take her shirt off. She takes his off and he lays her on the bed. She place her hands on his face as he start kissing her neck. She moans softly as he grinds on her.

J: Trey.

He pulls down her bra straps as he kiss down to her chest. She takes her bra off as he massage her boobs. Jaii bites her lip to the pleasure as he watch her.

A Couple Hours Later

He holds on to her as he hits it from the back.

J: Oh my gosh don't stop!

He go slow and deep inside as she close her eyes, grabbing the sheets. She bites her lip as he grabs her tighter.

T: Yeah baby.

J: I'm going to come.

T: Come with me baby.

He continues going slow and deep as she moves her hair to the side, biting her lip harder.

J: Yes Tremaine!

He grunts in her ear as she gets closer to her climax.

J: Oh my gosh yes!

They climax together as they continue moaning and grunting. He pulls out and lays next to her as she lay her head on his shoulder.

T: I love you Jaii.

J: Do you?

They both giggle as she look at him.

J: I love you too.

He kiss her as she pulls him on top of her.

T: You want another round?

She nods her head as she bite her lip and he smiles.