Let Me Love You

You have been dating Tremaine for three years and you haven't been in a relationship this long since your first ex. Since you two broke up, you have been very conscious about who you trust. Trey keeps asking you why you are always reserved, but you always tell him to let it go.

You walk in the house from work and see the house is pitch dark.

Yu: Tremaine, are you here?

T: I'm in the room.

You put your things down and walk upstairs in your room.

Yu: Hey baby.

You kiss his cheek as you go in the closet to change.

T: Hey ma. We need to talk.

Yu: Ok, I'll come out in a minute.

You get frustrated because you have a feeling that he is going to talk about it again. You put one of his shirts on over your underwear. You exhale quietly and walk back in the room.

Yu: What do we need to talk about?

You sit next to him as you place your hand over his.

T: You know I love you, right?

Yu: Of course.

T: I don't want you to change the subject either.

You instantly feel more reserved than you are when he brings it up.

T: Do you love me?

You look into his eyes.

Yu: Tremaine, I have and will always love you. There is never a time I don't.

T: Why don't you tell me what's going on? Do you not trust me? Did I do something wrong?

Yu: It's not you, it's me.

T: How the hell am I suppose to believe that?

Yu: It is my fault.

You look down and sigh.

Yu: My first relationship was suppose to be my only. I trusted him with everything. I gave him everything, I didn't hide anything from him. He was my first kiss, the guy that took my virginity, my first love. When I found out that he cheated on me, I changed. I became more reserved, and wouldn't talk to many people.

You start tearing up a little bit.

Yu: I feel so stupid that I let that bastard I once loved change me. I'm sorry Tremaine. I just lost trust in everything that I didn't value real love when I have it.

He place his hand on your chin and lifts it up to look at him.

T: Thank you for being honest with me. You can always trust me.

Yu: I just don't want you to waste my time by confessing everything to you and you leave.

T: I will never leave you. I can't imagine life without you. Baby, you just have to trust in me.

He stands and pulls you up with him.

T: I love you.

He pulls you in for a hug and you breathe in his chest. Finally, you can trust someone again. He let go and kiss you. He grabs the end of your shirt and slowly takes it off. He whispers in your ear.

T: Do you trust me?

Yu: Yes.

He kiss you again as he pulls your body close to him. He slowly starts kissing down your body as you look at him and enjoy the soft kisses he plant on your body. You bite your lip as he get closer to your panties. He kiss back up your body and ends on your lips. You lift his shirt up and throw it away from you. You wrap your arms around his neck as he slowly lay you on the bed. He lifts your leg up and kiss down to your thigh. He rubs his hands up and down the sides of your stomach as you let out a quiet moan. He moves down to your neck as you lay your head back. He pulls down your bra straps as he continues kissing your neck. You feel his bulge rub against you as you grab on his back. He makes his way down to your boobs, kissing and sucking them as you look at him. You lick your lips as he looks into your eyes. You lift up and take your bra off as Trey continues kissing down your stomach towards your panties. Each tender kiss makes you weak. He place his hands on your panties, slowly pulling them off. You haven't had sex since you were with your ex, so you're nervous. He spreads your legs out as he kiss down your thighs. You bite your lip harder as he gets closer to your pearl. He breathes on it and you instantly get chills. He licks your lips before going in and a moan slip through your lips. You tense up a little bit and Trey keeps them spread.

T: Relax for me baby.

He continues as you move your hair out of your face.

Yu: Tremaine.

You moan out quietly as you close your eyes. The pleasure is getting better as he keeps using his tongue. He grabs your hands and interlocks them as your eyes are still closed. He gets deeper inside you as you continue getting a little louder.

Yu: Oh my gosh yes.

He kiss your lips before kissing up your body. He kiss you, letting you taste yourself, as he pulls out. He positions himself and slowly go inside as you bite your lip again. You tilt your head back and close your eyes.

T: Nuh uh baby, look into my eyes.

You open your eyes and do what he says as he continues going slow. He kiss you as you moan in the kiss.

Yu: Oh yes baby like that.

He interlocks his hands with yours and raise them above your head. Going nice and slow, soft and sensual. Even though this is the first time you are having sex with Trey, this is not sex. You guys are making love, so much better than just having sex. He go back to kissing your neck as you moan in his ear.

Yu: Oh don't stop Tremaine.

You lay your head back down on the bed and bite your lip. You want this to happen all night, but your body is thinking different. You have a huge feeling in your stomach as you notice that you are getting close.

Yu: Oh Trey, keep going. I'm close!

T: Come with me baby.

He kiss you as he tightens his grip on your hands and you moan louder. You close your eyes and your legs start shaking. You hear him groaning in the kiss as he stops, climaxing after you. He pulls out and lays next to you as you both catch your breath.

Yu: I love you Tremaine.

T: I love you too.

He kiss you as you lean on his chest.