Holla If You Need Me

Four Months Ago

You and Trey are arguing again. Things have changed between you and Trey and you are sick of it. You just want things to be like it was before all the BS started. You walk in the kitchen while Trey is following you.

T: Why can't you tell me the reason you are upset?

Yu: You have changed. Ever since you got this damn record deal, you want to act all brand new with me.

He looks at you in confusion.

T: What the hell are you talking about?

Yu: You know exactly what the hell I'm talking about. It's like the money and your job has changed our relationship. I'm honestly tired of it.

T: I don't think I have changed, maybe it was you.

You raise your eyebrow at him.

Yu: Me, I've changed? I have been the same throughout this relationship. I care about this relationship more than you.

T: Are you serious right now? You think I don't care about this relationship as much as you?

Yu: Your actions don't prove you do. I don't even know why I'm still here.

T: Well if you don't want to be here, you can go.

You roll your eyes and go to the room to get your things. You quickly go back in the living room and he is sitting on the couch.

Yu: You want to know why I stayed here all this time?

You pause for a second.

Yu: Love.

You open the door and leave the house to your car.

Present Day

Yu: Okay, just tell the dancers I will be there in a few minutes.

You hang up with your intern and park in the spot. You get out of your car and lock it before going in the building. You greet the receptionist and she stops you.

R: You have a meeting right now.

Yu: Really? Ok, tell them I'm on my way.

R: Yes ma'am.

You quickly call your intern.

Yu: Becca, tell the girls to just review and I'll be there after this meeting.

You hang up as you walk in the meeting room. You look up and see your coworker-with him.

J: Good morning Leslie.

You snap out of it and greet them both.

Yu: Good morning, I'm sorry for running late.

J: Leslie this is-

Yu: Trey Songz, I've heard much about you.

He holds your hand for a brief second.

T: Oh really? I hope it's good.

You both giggle as you sit down.

J: Ok, so he is here because he wants to talk to you about choreographing for his next tour.

You look at Jack and Trey.

Yu: Trey, personally, sounds special.

Trey giggles before responding.

T: Well, I heard you are very good at what you do.

Jack stands and you look at him.

J: I have to go, some guys are waiting on me. You guys have fun.

Yu: Thanks Jack.

He leaves as you look at Trey.

T: Who would have thought that we would bump into each other again?

Yu: Tremaine, don't start. This is strictly business. Why the hell are you here out of everyone else?

T:  I had to see you again.

Yu: Oh please.

You stand up and start leaving, but he grabs your arm.

Yu: Boy let go of me.

T: Listen, I don't want us to stop talking. I will be honest, I miss you. I know you miss me too, you just don't want to admit it because you still mad at me. I am mad at myself for letting you go. I just want us to be part of each other's lives.

You look at him as you see the sincerity in his eyes.

Yu: Whatever Neverson.

You smile as he do the same.

Yu: Come on, let me show you my girls.

T: Gladly.

You both leave the room and go to where your group is. You walk in and the girls stop in their places, screaming. Your intern walks over to you.

A: You did not tell me Trey Songz was here.

Yu: He's here.

A: He is so fine.

Yu: Well be prepared to get used to seeing him, I want you to come with me to choreograph the dances for his dancers on his next tour.

Aimee's eyes pop out and she hugs you.

A: Oh my gosh thank you!

You smile as you look back at Trey and he looks at you. He winks at you as you shake your head.