New Temporary Resident 2

Recap

Trey is the new resident in your house and you don't like it. You never have privacy in your own house. You were going out with your friends, but your mom told you to stay and watch over the house. You go against her wish and was on your way out the door when Trey take your keys.

Yu: Trey I don't have time to play with you. Give me the keys.

T: No, you are staying home.

Yu: Who the hell do you think you are? Give me the damn keys!

Trey starts running around the counter as you chase him.

Yu: Oh my gosh, Trey you are so childish! Give me the keys!

T: What did you say to me?

He stops as you try to catch your breath.

Yu: You heard me. You make me sick and you haven't been in here for a day. I hate that you are invading my space, listening to my conversations, and treating me like a damn kid! I don't have time to waste with a childish and invasive person like you! Now give me the keys and leave me the hell alone!

Trey starts getting really upset. You don't care because that's how you feel about him. You go over to him to snatch the keys out of his hands, but he push you against the wall. He gets extremely close to you and looks deep into your eyes.

T: You take it back right now.

Yu: What the hell are you going to do?

T: Take it back.

He say while grabbing your arms tight.

Yu: No, let go of me!

T: You have no idea what you just started.

He turns you around and takes you back upstairs.

Yu: What the hell are you doing?

You try to get out of his embrace but he keeps holding on your arms. He takes you to his room and he pins you to the wall again. He runs his finger along the hem of your shirt and bra. He breathes on your neck and you push him away.

Yu: Trey, what the hell is wrong with you?

T: Shut up.

You close your mouth as you get a little bit scared. He place his hand on your neck and start kissing your neck softly. You don't move but you kind of like it. He kiss up your jawline and looks at you again. He leans in and kiss you as he still have his grip on your arms. His lips are so soft you can't stop kissing him. He pulls you closer as you place your hands on his head. He picks you up and place you on the counter of his bathroom. You take his shirt off and he kiss your boobs while wrapping your legs around his waist.

Yu: We can't do this. What if my mom come home?

T: Just shut the hell up and stop being paranoid.

He takes off your jeans and start kissing your legs.

T: You are keeping these heels on.

You bite your lip as you kiss him again. He pulls down his basketball shorts, revealing the beast that is about to take over you. You hide your shock which you succeed in doing. He positions himself after pulling your panties to the side and slowly slides inside you. You bite your lip and moan loud enough for him to hear. He pulls your body close and kiss you while stroking inside you. He continues kissing your neck as you moan louder.

Yu: Trey.

He bites your neck as he go deeper and you start grabbing his back. You bite your lip as he grabs your legs and place them on his shoulders. You lean back against the counter and roll your eyes to the back of your head. You lick your lips as you enjoy the pleasure he is giving you.

T: Damn girl, you are going to make me bust already.

Yu: Oh yes, make me come.

You grab the edge of the counter as he go harder. He pulls down your bra down and grabs your boobs as you place your hands on top of his. You both are looking into each others eyes as you both get close to climaxing.

Yu: I'm going to come!

T: Come with me baby.

You moan loud as you climax on him. He pulls out and bust on your stomach. You lick some off your finger and try to catch your breath along with Trey.

T: Don't talk to me like that again.

Yu: What's in it for me?

You say as you sit up looking at him with your lip bite. He smiles before answering.

T: This.

He starts going down to your panties and take them off. He kiss your lips before he start eating you out. You moan again as you tilt your head back.

Yu: Deal.

You say as you push his head further and he grabs your shaken legs.