Guess The Songz 3

You guys know how to play! Enjoy and Good Luck!

Bre hops out of the shower and put her underwear on. She walks in her closet, trying to find something to wear for the day. She finds a white tube top and flowery skirt before putting it on. She put on her shoes on after blow drying her hair. She put on her white jacket and walk downstairs to the front door. She looks at herself in the mirror before grabbing her keys. She opens the door and see Tremaine standing in front of her.

B: What are you doing here?

T: I came to talk to you.

B: Well, I'm late for something so can we do this later.

T: You are going to see that guy again?

She looks at him as his expression change to sadness and disgust.

T: Why are you with that boy? He can't do what I can do.

B: You don't know anything about him. How do you know he don't do what you do? He probably do it better than you.

He looks at her and raise his eyebrow.

T: Oh really?

He walks in and close the door as she has a mean mug on her face.

T: So you think he does it better than me?

He ask as he steps closer to her and she steps back.

B: Tremaine, I do not have time for this. I'm already late.

T: You haven't answered my question, and I'm not leaving until I get it.

He continues stepping closer to her as she continues stepping back.

T: Tell me something ma.

She backs into the wall as he smiles.

T: When you two are together, does he play with your hair like me?

He ask as he pulls her hair and her head jerks back.

T: What about him playing with you here?

He ask as he place his hand on her inner thigh, letting her know that he meant between her legs. He quickly turns her around as she place her hands on the wall.

T: Does he spank you from the back?

He ask as he spanks her hard and she sighs. He pulls her hair as he holds on her body.

T: I know he don't do that to you.

He turns her back around and pins her on the wall.

T: But you know who will.

B: Trey, we can't.

T: Do yourself a favor, baby, don't pass this up. I know you miss all of the rough sex we did together. I bet he don't know that you like it like that.

He takes her jacket off and move her hair out of her face.

T: We can play your favorite game baby.

He starts kissing her neck slowly as she lick her lips. He kiss up her jawline towards her lips.

T: You know you want to baby.

He plants a kiss on her lips and she place her hands on his face. He picks her up as she wraps her arms around his neck.

B: Let's play daddy.

T: You know I like when you call me daddy.

She smiles at his comment as she continues kissing him. He takes her upstairs to her room and lays

her down. She takes his shirt off and he turns her on her knees.

T: Poke it out for daddy.

She lays her head down as he spanks her ass again. She moans softly as she looks back at him. He pulls her hair and whispers in her ear.

T: How bad you want it baby?

He place his hand on her panties as he rubs her through them. She bites her lip as he kiss and bite her ear.

T: Answer me Bre.

He slides his hand in her panties and rubs her pearl slowly.

B: Give it to me daddy.

T: Are you going to be a good girl?

B: Yes, please give it to me good.

He smiles as he push her back down and turn her on her back. He takes her skirt and panties off as she place her hands on the bed to sit up. He kiss her as he continues rubbing her pearl. She moans in the kiss as she starts quivering. He kiss down her neck as he rubs faster.

B: Oh yes.

He moves his fingers to her mouth and she sucks them, one by one. He takes her top off and he go down between her legs. She looks at him as he gets closer to her pearl. He plants a kiss on her lips and she bites her lip. He slides his tongue through her lips and begin eating her out. She tilts her head back as she moans a little bit loud.

B: Oh yes daddy keep doing that.

He grabs on her thighs tight as she continues moaning. He bites on her pearl and a moan slip through her lips. She looks at him and smiles as she push his head further.

Couple Hours Later

B: Oh yes like that!

T: Damn baby.

He say as he continues going deep inside her and pins her arms above her head.

B: Oh yes make me come again daddy!

T: Keep talking nasty to me baby.

She moans louder as the headboard beat harder on the wall. Suddenly, her phone starts ringing.

T: He might be still calling, but I'm not going to stop baby.

B: I don't want you to. He is not worth it right now.

T: That's what I want to hear baby.

He kiss her as he continues going hard and deep inside. She moans loud as she arch her back a little.

B: Oh I'm about to come daddy.

T: Come with me baby girl.

He tighten his grip on her wrist as she close her eyes.

B: Oh yes Tremaine, don't stop!

They both climax as moans and groans fill the room. He pulls out of her and lays next to her under the covers.

B: Oh my gosh.

He kiss her as she place her hand on his face. He pulls her close and she smiles.

T: You still haven't answered my question.

He bites his lip as she looks at him.

T: You don't want to tell me? That's fine, I'll just make you tell me.

He start kissing her neck softly as she moans quietly. He rubs his hand down to her thighs and spreads them. He rubs his fingers along her lips as she bites her lip.

B: Ok, baby, you do it better.

She surrenders as he giggles.

T: You damn right I do it better.

He kiss her lips as she giggle.

B: I hate you.

T: But you miss me.

B: Yes, I do miss you.

They both smile as he place his hand on her ass, squeezing it tight.

Alright here is a hint: It is two songs from the past. One older than the other. Good Luck everyone!