No Pressure

You are a stripper at this club in Houston. You been there for three years to pay off college. You love dancing and it's fast money, so you decided to do this. The only problem is judgement and lying. You don't tell anyone that you strip because you are socially unconscious.

You get dressed and put your makeup on when your door opens.

B: Come on Lexi. You have a couple minutes.

Yu: Alright.

You walk out to get ready to perform. The announcer go on stage.

A: Are y'all ready for the main event?

Cheering and loud whistling fills the room.

A: All guys stand up and get your money ready! Please welcome Flexi Lexi!

You walk on the stage towards the pole and start dancing to The Way You Move by Ne-Yo. Guys in the front making it rain while you focus on your performance. You see this guy walk towards you and you smile. You get off the stage, walking towards him. You sit on top of him and start dancing while he starts touching you. You pull him closer with your right leg as he don't break eye contact. He grabs your leg and put it on his shoulder as you smile. You stand up and go into a split facing away from him. You look back at him as he continues watching you. You walk to him and whisper in his ear.

Yu: Meet me at the bar in twenty minutes.

You end your performance and go back to your room. Boss man walks in your room as you are changing.

B: Did amazing as always Lexi.

Yu: Thanks boo. I had a fan tonight.

B: You always have fans baby girl. It's part of the business.

Yu: Nah, he kept his eyes on me the whole time I was on stage.

B: As long as he was throwing that money while you was doing your thing on that stage, we shouldn't have a problem.

Yu: It sure ain't a problem.

You think to yourself as she leaves the room. You wear your black vest with matching leggings before grabbing your stuff and leaving your room. You go to the bar and see him looking for you. You smile as you stand next to him.

Yu: Looking for someone?

He turns facing you and smiles.

T: You look even better off stage.

You giggle as he returns it.

T: So are you still working?

Yu: No, I'm done. Do you have something in mind?

You ask as you raise your eyebrow.

T: I have a little something.

Yu: Oh really, I would like to know.

T: I don't want to pressure you baby.

Yu: Oh you're not pressuring me baby.

He smiles as he grabs your stuff and you both head out of the club. He place your bags in the back seat and hop in the driver seat as you sit in the passenger's seat.

T: Enjoy the ride.

You smile and bite your lip as he starts the engine. He backs out of the space and leaves the parking lot.

TBC