Guess the Songz

Guess what songs this imagine is based on and I will make an imagine for the first person that is right. Good Luck and Enjoy!

It's late at night and you are bored to death. You suddenly decide to call Trey and he answers.

T: Wassup?

Yu: Hey you.

T: What's up baby? You called at the right time.

You smile as you know exactly what he is talking about.

Yu: Can I come over?

T: Yeah because I have nothing to do.

You bite your lip at his acceptance.

Yu: Another question.

T: What?

Yu: Can one of my friends come?

You can tell he is smiling.

T: Yeah bring her over.

You smile at his answer. Of course he wouldn't turn down another guest joining you two.

Yu: Ok, we will see you in a few minutes.

T: Alright baby.

You hang up and take a quick shower. You put on your black tube top with your matching skirt and heels. You put on your black jacket and call your friend, Leslie.

L: Hello?

Yu: Hey. I'm going by Trey's house. You want to come?

L: Yeah, sure.

Yu: Ok, I'll pick you up in ten minutes.

L: Alright.

You hang up and leave the house. You know Leslie is down with any threesome since she go both ways. Plus, you both did this before, so this is just another opportunity. You drive to Leslie's house and wait for her outside. Leslie walks out of her house and climb in your car.

L: Hey boo.

She kiss your cheek as you return it.

Yu: Hey love. You ready?

L: Yes I am.

You back out of her driveway and head to his house. You call him and tell him you are almost there. You two walk to the door and he opens the door before you knock. He let you both in and you both look at him. He looks at you as Leslie get behind you. He walks to you and pecks your lips.

T: I'm going to make you sing to me tonight.

Leslie bites her lip and kiss Trey.

T: I'm going to make you sing to me too.

You bite your lip as he starts kissing your neck while Leslie takes off your jacket. You grab Leslie's arms and wrap them around you. You kiss her as he pulls down your shirt. He massages your boobs as Leslie starts kissing your neck. He kiss you and grabs your hand. You grab Leslie's hand as you all go upstairs to his room. She push him on the bed as you pull her close to you. He smiles as she kiss you. You wrap your arms around her as she pulls your hair. You giggle as she kiss your spot on your neck and Trey bites his lip. Trey stands and pulls you down on the bed. He takes off your skirt and shirt as Leslie starts taking off his shirt.

L: You should go rough on her.

He looks at her as she looks at you and bites her lip.

Yu: She knows best.

He giggles as he gets on top of you. He rubs you through your panties as you bite your lip. You motion Leslie to come to you as she follows. She kiss you as she massages your boobs. He takes off your panties and spread your legs. He start eating you out as you moan softly. Leslie continues massaging your boobs as you bite your lip.