Sorry Daddy!

It's around midnight and you finish taking a shower. You walk out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around your body while Trey is laying on the bed in his basketball shorts. He notice you walking to the closet and bites his lips.

T: What are you doing?

Yu: What does it look like I'm doing?

You walk in the closet after seeing him raise his eyebrow. You try to find something to wear when Trey walks in and close the door. You turn to look at him as he looks at you with a mean face.

Yu: Is there a problem?

T: Yeah. You think you can talk to me like that.

Yu: Boy I am a grown ass woman. You don't run me.

T: Oh I don't?

He say as he walks closer to you as you still have your towel around your wet body.

Yu: No you don't.

T: Ok, we'll see about that.

He pulls your hair as he kiss you roughly and push you against the door. He snatches your towel off and start leaving kisses down your body as you bite your lip, trying not to let Trey notice.

T: You know you want to moan. Don't try to be quiet now.

He say as he massage your boobs and biting your neck. You close your eyes as a way to not give in to his torture.

T: You know I'm not going to stop until your body start shaking.

He kiss back down your body as he spreads your legs. He kiss your inner thighs as you lick your lips and biting them. He gets closer to your pearl and you give up.

Yu: Oh my gosh stop teasing me Trey.

T: Oh, now you give in? Baby it's just getting started.

He stands back up and gets into position as you look at him. He slides in as you gasp to his entrance. You tilt your head back as he go deep inside you.

Yu: Oh Trey, just like that.

T: Oh now you speaking? I thought you were going to keep it in?

He continues going deep and fast as you moan louder. You pull him closer as he grabs your thighs tighter.

Yu: Oh yes!

T: Tell daddy you're sorry.

He say as he sucks your neck as he pulls your hair.

Yu: Oh gosh I'm sorry!

T: What was that?

He say in your ear as he continues punishing you.

Yu: I'm sorry daddy!

You say as you start shaking and climaxing. He pulls out and steps back. He grabs a shirt and gives it to you.

T: Next time you disrespect me, it won't be this easy.

He say as he still has this mean look on his face.

T: You understand?

He tilts your head so you can look at him. You fall to the floor instantly, completely unstable from the waist down.

Yu: Yes sir.

He grins as he helps you up and put your shirt on. He picks you up and lays you on the bed.

T: I love you.

Yu: I love you too.

He kiss you and go to the bathroom. You look at the ceiling and smile.

Yu: Damn. I would disrespect him on purpose so he can do that to me again.

You giggle before Trey walks back out.