Lost in Suicide

Kayla&Trey

Kayla POV:

I look at myself in the mirror. I see a lost person, someone who is ready to leave. I take a deep breath and strip to my underwear. I cover myself with my black satin robe and walk to the balcony of the bedroom. I look over to the traffic below and sigh.

Me: I can't do this anymore.

I grab on to the rail and lean over the other side of the rail. I look at the traffic as I prepare myself for what I am about to do.

Me: Trey I'm sorry.

I hear the balcony door open.

T: Baby what are you doin?

I turn to see Trey with a scared look on his face.

Me: Don't come near me. I don't deserve to be here.

T: Don't say that baby. Don't let this obstacle change our lives.

Me: It already changed us. How am I suppose to be fine when I steady think about how horrible I feel?

T: Kayla don't do this. I understand that he was everything to you. He was to me as well. But you can't end your life because he is gone. How am I going to breathe without you here? Who am I going to talk to until we go to sleep? Who am I going to share my love with? I need you Kayla. Baby please don't make this decision.

I start tearing up as he grabs my hand.

T: Come on please.

He pulls me over the rail and I fall on him. I cry on his chest as he rubs my back.

T: It's ok baby, it will be fine.

He kiss my forehead.

Me: No it's not, I killed our son. I can't bring him back.

T: Stay positive for him. He is in a better place. You did everything you could.

Me: I'm such a horrible mother.

T: Don't ever say that Kayla. You are a wonderful mother. We can always try again.

Me: I'm so sorry baby.

T: You don't have to apologize for anything. We will get better I promise.

He kiss my hair as he rocks me while I continue crying on his chest.