Hidden Freak

Brielle walks out of her shower and put her underwear on. She goes to her closet and pick out her uniform for school that day. Brielle is a innocent girl; she's smart, not involved in bad things, and is kind of a goody goody. That doesn't mean she don't have desires, sexual desires. She is just waiting on this one guy to feel for her so she can finally fulfill those desires.

Brielle finish doing light makeup on her face before going to the mirror.

She grabs her bag and leaves the house.

Trey is checking himself out in the mirror before leaving his house to go to get some breakfast. He quickly eat before meeting with his friends in Gen psychology. He sits down in the back and talk to them.

C: Whattup man?

T: Nothin much, I had to get here early before ole girl get here.

C: Now you know Brielle ain't bouta fuck with you.

T: Bet. You know the smart and innocent ones are the freakiest.

A: You right about that ma boy. Shit that's how I knew about Jen.

August blurts out as the crew laugh. Brielle walks in the room and sit in the front as usual. Trey eyes automatically goes to her as he looks at what she is wearing.

T: Bruh you can't tell me she ain't a freak. Look how sexy she look in that.

C: She do look good in that uniform, but many girls dress like that.

T: Name one chick who dress like that and don't want any dick.

C: Alexis.

Trey thinks for a second before agreeing.

T: Yeah you right. I still feel like she will be a nasty one behind closed doors.

C: She might.

A: I know one thing, if you hit you betta keep her. I heard the innocent ones are crazy asf too.

C: He is right about that.

The professor walks in the classroom and greet everyone. Brielle gets her notebook and pen out as she prepares to take notes. She smiles at the professor after he greets as Trey bites his lip.

After Class

The professor let the class go as everyone starts packing up. Brielle ges out of her seat and leaves the classroom to go to her next class. Trey leaves after her and calls her out.

T: Brielle!

She turns around and see Trey walking towards her.

B: Hey Trey, wassup?

T: I just want to ask if you could help me study for this test that is next week.

B: Sure, when are you free?

T: I'm free around seven.

B: Ok, lemme grab a pen.

She gets a pen out of her bag and grabs his hand.

B: This is my room number and my number in case something comes up.

She writes it down and puts the pen back in her bag.

T: Alright I'll see you tonight.

B: Yeah.

They smile at each other and walk separate ways. Trey walks to Chris and August as they smile.

C: What you say to her?

T: I asked if she could help me study tonight for the test.

A: Now you know damn well yall aint gon be studying.

C: August shut the fuck up!

He says as the whole crew walk to their classes.