Jupiter Love

Tonight is the night for you and your girl, Jen. You two are going to a party where the one and only Trey Songz will be the guest of honor. Jen got the hook up for you both, so you are for sure not missing this opportunity.

J: Mara, hurry up! We don't want to be late!

Yu: I'm coming!

You walk downstairs with your short, dark purple dress that hugs your curves.

J: Damn girl! Get you a man tonight.

You start laughing as you put your Louis Vuitton shoes on. You grab your keys and you two leave the house.

Yu: You looking sexy too now.

J: Oh girl, I just put anything on.

She say flipping her hair and you laugh. You get on the driver's side and switch out your shoes.

Yu: I'll be damned if I drive in some heels.

You both laugh as you get out of the driveway and into the road.

At The Party

You two walk in and are in awe.

Yu: Damn.

J: I know right? This is poppin!

Yu: Yes it is.

You bump into someone and you quickly turn around.

Yu: I'm so sorry.

You recognize the face as the person smiles.

T: It's fine baby.

Yu: You're, you're-

J: I'm sorry, my friend is kind of shy when she see a fine ass man.

He smiles before answering.

T: And you ladies are?

J: I'm Jenifer and this is Amara.

She nudges you as you blink your eyes.

Yu: I'm sorry, I just didn't think I would bump into you.

T: It's alright baby.

You blush at his comment.

T: I'm hanging with some of my homies, you ladies should come hang.

J: I guess so.

You are still star struck, but you nod your head.

T: Great.

He grabs your hand as you hold on to Jen's hand and follow him to his section. Jen starts squeezing your hand and you look back at him.

J: Girl that's Chris Brown.

Yu: I noticed after you squeezed my hand. Go talk to him.

J: You better talk to Trey, it's obvious that he is feeling you.

Yu: You think so?

J: Yes.

Chris stands up and walks towards you two.

C: Wassup Trey, I see you brought some company.

T: Yeah, this is Amara and Jenifer.

Chris looks at Jen as he smiles.

C: How are you doing Jenifer?

She giggles.

J: You can call me Jen.

C: Such a beautiful lady. Come hang with me.

He grabs her hand as she looks at me. She leaves you with Trey as he looks at you.

Yu: She is in love with him. She was squeezing my hand when she saw him.

You both giggle as you sit next to him on the couch. You start blushing as he wraps his arm around your shoulder.

T: You don't have to be scared of me baby, I don't bite.

Yu: I just never thought I would be with you this fast.

He giggles before asking you a question.

T: Would you like a drink?

Yu: Oh no, I'm fine, I want to at least be the sober one tonight.

He grabs a glass and takes a sip out of it.

T: You must be a good girl.

Yu: I wouldn't say I'm that much of a good girl. I'm just shy when I first meet someone.

T: Oh is that so?

Yu: You might or might not see the bad me later on tonight.

You both giggle as you glance at Jen and she is laughing with Chris. You smile and look back at Trey. A song starts playing and you nod your head.

T: You like that?

Yu: Yeah, this is my song.

T: You want to dance?

Yu: Yeah, let's go.

You stand up with him and go to the dance floor. You two start dancing as he pulls you close to him. You bite your lip as you wrap your arms around his neck.

T: I see you are loosening up.

Yu: Might as well, I ain't leaving anytime soon.

He giggles as you two continue dancing. The dj start talking on the mic.

D: Everyone get somebody you're going to grind on because it's about to go down.

A grind some comes on and you take a deep breath.

Yu: Oh I don't think you can handle this baby.

T: Oh really? Try me.

Yu: I'm not them other chicks you been messing with. I know how to dance.

He giggles as you turn around and start grinding on him. He grabs your waist as you do your thing. Jen comes closer to you and is shocked.

J: Get it girl!

You smile as you continue grinding on him. He tightens his grip on your waist as you bite your lip. You wrap your arm around his neck as he breathes on your neck. You try to stay calm as the song ends. Jen winks at you as you smile. Trey whispers in your ear.

T: Let's go somewhere.

You turn around and follow him out of the building to a car. You get in and he leaves the place to his hotel. You text Jen and tell her that you will be with Trey.

Jen: Tell me all about it tomorrow.

You smile at her text as you follow Trey in the elevator. The doors close as he looks at you. You walk towards him and pull him close to you. He kiss your lips and guides his hands down to your waist. He kiss down your neck as you bite your lip and close your eyes. The elevator stops as he backs away from you, smiling. The doors open as he grabs your hand and takes you to his room. He walks in as you follow him and close the door. You walk towards him and take his jacket off. You kiss him as he grabs the bottom of your dress, taking it off slowly. He takes a minute to look at you and you take his shirt off. You push him on the bed and climb on top.

Yu: I told you that you would see the bad me later on.

T: I'm sure loving it baby.

You smile as he kiss your neck and pull your hair gently. You moan softly as he grabs your ass.

T: Tonight is going to be a long night.

Yu: Yes it will.

You smile as you kiss his lips before kissing down his body.