Neighbors Know My Name

You walk out the bathroom with a towel around your body. Trey notices you and lick his lips.

Yu: You like what you see?

T: Damn right I do.

You bite your lip as you go towards the dresser to get your underwear. Trey snatches your towel off and bends you over a little bit so your ass touch his bulge. He smacks it hard as you bite your lip. He moves your face towards him and kiss you as you wrap your arm around his neck. He slowly moves his hand down towards your pearl and starts rubbing it. You moan softly as he kiss your cheek. He sticks two fingers inside you and you bite your lip. He takes them out and put his fingers in his mouth, tasting your juices.

T: Girl you taste good.

You smile as bends you over more and you place your hands on the dresser. He slides inside you as you moan loud.

T: Damn baby you tight.

He grabs your hips as he continues going slow. He starts going faster as you moan louder and move your hair out of the way.

Yu: Oh Trey!

He go deeper inside you as you moan louder, almost to the point of screaming. He stops.

T: Shh baby. You are going to wake the neighbors up.

Yu: I don't care about them neighbors.

He giggles.

T: Ok baby, if you wanna get like that, you can be as loud as you want.

He continues stroking in you as you continue moaning louder. Trey starts pulling your hair as you enjoy him piping you down. He then hits your spot.

Yu: Yes Tremaine!

T: Come with me baby.

You both climax together and he grabs your hips tight.

T: Damn baby.

Yu: You are right about that baby.

He pulls out and carries you to the bed.

Soon as we get started makin love

Goin hard I hear a

Knock knock

Knockin on the wall

And as soon as I go deep

Goin in then again there's a

Knock knock

Knockin on the wall

Girl yo legs keep shakin

And I swear we breakin our new

Headboard

Headboard

And the love we make

It feels so good

Girl you know I'm proud

Lookin at yo' lovely face

Scream my name

You do it so loud