Home Wreaker?

You are just getting out of your car after coming from work. You see Trey's car in the driveway, assuming that he is home. You get your keys out of your purse and open your door.

Yu: Trey, baby, I'm home!

You yell as you put your purse down on the living room table. You look around and see a wine bottle with an empty glass next to it. You raise your eyebrow as you go upstairs.

Yu: Trey?!

You look around and don't hear anything. You go to the bedroom and open the door. You pray to the heavens it is not what you think it is. You open your eyes and see him with another chick cuddling in the bed.

Yu: Oh hell nah!

You take off your shoes and throw them at the two. They instantly wake up and Trey's face is shocked.

Yu: What the fuck Tremaine?!

You charge to the girl as she tries to get out of bed first. You pull her hair as she screams for help. Trey grabs your arms to hold you back and you turn around, slapping his face.

Yu: What the fuck is this bitch doing in my house Tremaine?!

T: Calm down baby.

Yu: Nah fuck that! Why she in my motha fuckin house?

You try to still fight the home wrecker but Trey pulls you back.

Yu: LET ME THE FUCK GO TREMAINE!

T: I need you to chill.

Yu: NO!

You get out of his embrace after the girl leaves the room. You run downstairs and pull her down on the floor.

Yu: Bitch who the fuck you think you are coming in my house like you pay bills in this motha fucka? And then try to take my man?!

You say as you punch her face. Trey pulls you up and puts you over his shoulder. He takes you upstairs as you punch his back.

Yu: Put me the fuck down now Tremaine!

He go back to the bedroom and put you on your face after closing the door.

T: Look, I'm sorry that you seen that.

Yu: Fuck that, who the fuck is that bitch? Don't fuckin lie to me either.

You look at him with your arms crossed.

T: She was an old friend.

Yu: What that mean?

T: We been friends since grade school. She needed some comforting.

Yu: She don't have her parents or a man of her own?

You are not buying the bullshit and he can see it.

T: Her parents disowned her after she started dating this bum ass nigga. And she just left him. Baby believe me, I was only being a friend. I never slept with her.

Yu: So you thought of being a caring friend to her that you didn't have a thought of letting me know beforehand?

T: I'm sorry baby I promise it was just friendly.

You look at him, still skeptical about the whole situation.

Yu: I don't know. I need to alone right now.

You walk out of the room and leave the house. You need to figure this all out before you think about forgiving him or leaving him.