When Things Get Rough 2

Trey and Jaii reach the bedroom and Trey bites his lip. The room starts getting really hot from what Jaii and Trey are thinking. Jaii turns around and looks at Trey.

J: Where is my other gift?

T: I wouldn't say gift...more like gifts.

Jaii gets confused as Trey smiles.

T: Remember when you told me the different things you would try before we tie the knot?

J: Yeah. Why?

She starts smiling and biting her lip.

T: I was thinking about one of them and said 'I'll try this, only because it's our night.'

A guy walks behind Jaii and she jumps. He whispers in her ear.

G: Calm down baby. I won't bite.

She turns around and see August.

J: Tremaine Neverson. You would really do all this for me? I would have never thought that you would actually do this.

She say as she place her hand on August's face.

T: It's only a one time thing, believe that. I usually don't share what's mine, but you did so much for me tonight and days before. I had to end the night with a bang.

J: You sure you want to do this?

T: Let's do this before I change my mind and I do it myself.

He say as he pulls her close to him.

J: I wouldn't mind that.

He kiss her as she grabs his face.

T: Show August what you do with daddy.

He whispers in her ear.

T: You better not be better with him or I'll punish you later.

She bites her lip as she walks to August. She kiss him as he wraps his arms around her waist. She go to her ass and squeezes tight. She push him on the bed and gets on top of him. August smacks her ass and Trey gets behind her, grinding his bulge against her. She sits up and looks back at Trey.

J: Don't start teasing me.

T: How bad do you want it?

J: Really bad, give it to me.

August starts kissing her stomach as he rubs her through her panties.

J: August.

A: Knees now.

She gets off the bed and on her knees as she pulls down his underwear.

J: You must have been waiting for this.

A: Trey told me about you in the room. I can finally experience it myself.

T: You better get off your knees and take this like you said you wanted.

She gets up and starts stroking August as Trey moves her panties to the side. He slides inside her and grabs her hips as she bites her lip. She continues stroking August as he lick his lips, looking at her. She licks his tip as he exhales slowly.

A: Damn girl, don't do that.

J: Do what?

She licks the sides as he starts swearing and Trey continues hitting it from the back.

T: Oh damn.

Jaii starts sucking August as he tilts his head back.

A: Yeah baby keep doing that.

J: Faster baby.

Trey go faster as she continues sucking August. August pushes her head further as she take more of him.

A: Let's switch.

T: I wouldn't deny that.

Trey pulls out and they both switch. Jaii smiles as she see Trey in front of her. August gets into position and slides in slow.

J: Oh my gosh August.

August continues going slow as Jaii strokes Trey slowly. She kiss him as August speeds up. Jaii starts moaning in the kiss as she continues stroking Trey faster.

J: Oh don't stop!

A: I see why you tie her down.

Jaii smiles as she sucks Trey's beast. She knows what he likes. He tilts his head back and close his eyes.

A: Oh I'm about to bust already with her squeezing.

T: She always do that.

He go faster as he smacks her ass again.

A: Damn!

He pulls out and she turns around, facing him. He busts in her mouth as she looks at him. She swallows and gets up.

J: We might as well knock out another one of my goals. You can watch us.

She kiss August and he go to clean himself. She looks back at Trey and he pulls her on top of him.

T: Finish what you started baby.

J: With pleasure.

She lays him down and climbs on top. She sits on it as it slides inside her. She starts riding slowly as Trey grabs her hips. She bites her lip and August walks back in the room.

A: I came back at the right time.

Jaii giggles as she continues riding him. Trey sits up and pulls her body close to him. He pulls her hair as he kiss her neck.

J: Oh Trey baby.

Trey flips her on her back and start speeding up.

J: Oh yes, don't stop!

She grabs his arms and he grabs her neck, lifting it up a little bit.

T: You like that?

J: Yes. Oh I'm about to come.

T: Come for daddy.

He continues stroking inside her and she screams loud, climaxing on him.

T: Oh damn baby.

He starts grunting and he pulls out, busting on her stomach as she bites her lip.

A: Goddamn, she is nasty.

T: She's my nasty girl.

J: I sure am. I'm so happy, but I can't move.

T: Good. Might stay numb for a little bit.

J: It's worth it, so I don't mind.

Jaii POV:

And here I am now. Still trying to find feeling in my body. Trey have been making fun of me for being so numb, but that's ok. When he carries me to the bathroom, I get him back.

T: Damn, you still numb? Daddy might have killed your body.

Me: Yeah whatever.

T: Come on. I'll carry you to the bathroom so you can take a bath.

Speaking of getting him back! Time to tease him like he did with me before. Another week being numb. Hey, I would rather be numb than a virgin while I'm with him.