Revenge in the Club

You just finished rewatching this video of Trey grinding on another chick in the club. You had to replay it so you don't think you are crazy, but it's him. After you told him before he left not to do anything stupid. Now he caught and nothing can save him. You look  at the time and see it's 1:45am. You go to your closet and change into something more revealing. You fix your hair and makeup before leaving the house. You decide to go to that same club and grind on another dude. You ain't that damn stupid, so you quickly call one of your guy friends to help you.

Yu: Jordan, I need you to help me with something.

J: What he do?

Yu: Got caught grinding on another girl.

J: Alright fam, I got you.

Yu: Thanks love.

J: Yeah, I'll see you at the club in ten minutes.

Yu: I'll text you the place.

You hang up and continue driving to club when Trey calls you.

Yu: Hello?

T: What up baby?

Yu: Oh nothing, just catching up on my shows. You behaving over there?

You roll your eyes as he giggles through the Bluetooth.

T: I would say so.

Yu: Alright, don't make me embarrass you in front of those people.

T: Yeah alright.

He don't know that you are really going to do it.

T: I'll see you when I get home.

Yu: Alright baby.

T: I love you.

Yu: Love you too.

You hang up and park the car in a spot. You see a car park next to you as Jordan hops out and go to your car.

Yu: Alright, here is the plan. We go in there and act like strangers, we talk, we dance. He catch us, I beat his ass at home and we good.

J: Alright homes.

Yu: Thanks again.

J: Yeah no problem, and I told Lexi about it.

Yu: I'll talk to her after this.

J: Thanks fam.

You both giggle before you get out and head to the front door. The bouncer recognizes you and let you through.

Yu: He's with me.

He looks at Jordan and let him in with you. You see people everywhere dancing and drinking.

Yu: Alright, in like twenty minutes the Dj will play whine music and that's our cue.

J: Alright.

You and him go to the bar and get something to drink. You look around as you see Trey on the other side of the club. Murder, She Wrote starts playing and you look at Jordan.

Yu: Let's go.

You grab his hand as you lead him to the dance floor. He grabs you by your hips as you two start whining to the rhythm.

J: I see him over there.

Yu: Just keep going until he comes over here.

You turn around and grind on him as you smile. You wrap your arm around his head as the crowd surrounds you two. A group of guys walk in front and you see one of them is Trey.

T: Megan, what the hell are you doing?

Yu: Oh hey Trey. I didn't know you were here.

T: And who the hell are you grinding on?

He say as he push Jordan away from you.

Yu: It's none of your business!

You turn to look at Jordan.

Yu: I'll talk to you later.

J: Alright love.

You kiss his cheek and walk out of the club with Trey behind you.

At Home

T: Why did you do that knowing I will find out?!

Yu: First of all, it was Jordan that I was with, you can ask him. Second, you think you're different? I seen the video of you and that club hoe grinding on each other. You wanna pull her hair and be all rough with her? Then you can get the hell out and be with her!

You go upstairs and change out of your clothes. He walks in as you roll your eyes.

T: Look baby I'm sorry. I didn't know they were recording.

You raise your eyebrow.

Yu: That's all you're going to say? You didn't know they were recording? I can't believe you.

You quickly lotion your body and go to your drawer to get a tshirt. Trey turns you around and pulls you close to his chest.

T: Come on baby, please forgive me?

Yu: Tremaine get away from me now.

T: Please baby?

He start kissing your neck as you roll your eyes.

Yu: Tremaine Neverson, I am not about to give in to your teasing after you was just grinding on some skank at the club!

T: You're gonna reject me?

Yu: Yes I am, now move.

You push him away as you climb into bed. He follows and wraps his arm around you.

T: I really am sorry Megan.

Yu: Whatever Trey.

T: I love you.

You turn around to look at him.

Yu: I love you too.

T: Gimme kiss.

You give him a kiss and he start kissing all over your face. You giggle as he smiles.