Business Relationship 4

You go to the door and open it, seeing a sexy chocolate man.

T: Wassup ma?

Yu: Hey Tremaine.

T: You look beautiful.

Yu: Thanks, you don't look bad yourself.

He smiles at you and you return it.

T: Are you ready to go?

Yu: Yeah, let's go.

You grab your keys and phone before walking out of the house. You lock the door and turn to Trey. You follow him to his car and he opens the door for you.

Yu: Thank you.

He smiles as he close the door and walks towards his side. He turns on the engine and backs out of your driveway. The whole ride is music-driven. You are singing along to most of the songs playing on the station as Trey laughs at you. He parks in a spot and you both get out. You wrap your arm around his as you both walk to the ticket booth.

T: Can we get two unlimited passes?

He give the employee the money and he gives Trey two wristbands. He pass one to you and you put it on.

Yu: Thanks.

T: No problem.

Yu: Let me help you.

You grab the ends and put them together. You feel him watching you as you smile.

Yu: Ok, so what's first?

T: What do you want to do?

You look around and see a basketball game for stuffed animals.

Yu: I'll challenge you in basketball.

T: Oh, you got game?

Yu: Yes I actually do.

T: You sure with those heels on?

You laugh at him as you playfully punch him in the arm.

Yu: You are on! If I win, you have to carry me behind your back.

T: Deal.

You shake hands and walk to the booth.

Yu: Good luck you are going to need it.

T: Yeah, we will see about that.

You both get a ball and wait for the signal to start.

Five Minutes Later

You are on Trey's back with your arms around his neck.

Yu: I told you I would win.

T: You had an advantage.

Yu: Tremaine, just take the L.

He moves faster, causing you to jump.

Yu: What the hell, Tremaine?

He giggles as he walks to the ferris wheel. He put you down and you both sit in one of the seats. He sits close to you and wrap his arm around your shoulder. The wheel starts moving as you both start talking.

T: Is Spanish your native language?

Yu: No, but my parents have it as a native language. I learned from them and high school. I wanted to major in Spanish in college, but I couldn't go to college because of personal issues.

T: Such as, if you don't mind me asking.

Yu: My dad was having health problems, and I was the most responsible in the family. I was the only child, so it was difficult. When he died, I had to stay strong for my mama.