Rough Freak

You wake up seeing Trey laying on your chest. You smile as you rub your hand on his head.

T: Good morning love.

Yu: Good morning Trey. Did you sleep well?

T: I should ask you that after last night.

He smirks and you smile as he kiss you. You place your hands on his face as he moves up to your level. He wraps your legs around him and starts kissing your neck.

Yu: I see you want morning sex.

T: Why not? It's the best sex.

You smile and bite your lip as he takes your shirt off. You only had your panties on and he smiles at what he sees. He kiss down your boobs and stomach as you bite your lip harder. You look at him as he go lower towards your panties. He pulls them to the side and starts eating you out as he looks at you. You moan softly as you grab the ends of the pillow.

Yu: Yes Trey.

He swirls his tongue throughout you as you tilt your head back. He grabs your thighs as he spreads your legs wide. He go deeper as you moan a little bit louder. He stops and starts ripping your panties off. You look at him like he lost his mind.

Yu: Those were my favorite panties.

T: You shouldn't have had them on when you're with me.

Yu: I wouldn't have if I knew that you rip panties now.

T: I only rip them when I am in need of this. Calm down, we will get you some after this.

Yu: Your rough ass.

T: You love it though.

He continues eating you out as you moan his name. He grabs your thighs tighter as you moan louder and gripping the pillow tighter. He kiss back up your body and slides inside you slowly. You moan loud as he kiss your neck.

Yu: Oh yes Trey.

He go harder as you moan louder and he grabs your thighs. You lick your lips as you still hold on to your pillow.

T: Damn girl.

He kiss you as he goes a little faster. He grabs your legs and put them on his shoulders as you close your eyes. He go deeper inside you and you arch your back.

Yu: Oh yes Tremaine, right there!

He turns you around on all fours and go back inside. He grabs your hips as you move your hair to one side, biting your lip.

Yu: Oh daddy!

He pulls you close as you wrap your arm around his neck. He kiss your neck and slows down.

T: You like that baby?

Yu: Yes I do.

T: You want me to go deeper?

Yu: Yes please Trey.

He go deeper inside you as you moan and grab his arm. He let you go and you automatically grab the sheets. He pulls out and lay down next to you.

T: Hop on top of daddy baby.

You get on top and start riding him. He grabs your hips while you have your hands on his chest. You moan while riding him and he tilts his head back.

T: Oh yeah, keep riding like that baby.

He sits up and kiss you as you wrap your arms around his neck. You slowly ride him as he pull your hair. He kiss your neck as you continue riding him and moan softly.

Yu: Oh yes daddy.

T: Come for daddy baby.

You tilt your head back and climax as he grunts. He kiss your boobs and you look at him.

T: How is that?

Yu: Amazing.

T: You still mad at me about ripping your favorite panties?

Yu: No, it was worth it.

He smiles as he kiss you, laying down.

Yu: I'm going to take a shower and go get some new panties. Maybe you can pick the ones you will rip off.

T: I would rip all of them if I could.

Yu: You are a rough freak.

T: You love it though.

He smacks your ass and you smile as you get off of him.