Can't Find Another Man Like Me 2

You have been avoiding Trey for about three weeks and you finally answered his call. You hung up and he is now in your house like he run the place.

Yu: Who do you think you are coming in my house like you live here?!

T: Shut up.

He pulls you close and crash his lips on you. You try to push away from him but he pulls you closer.

Yu: No Trey let go of me!

He starts kissing your neck as you are still trying to fight.

Yu: Tremaine no!

He suddenly carries you over his shoulder and take you upstairs.

Yu: Tremaine Neverson put me the hell down now!

He pins you down on the bed.

T: Shut the hell up! Stop trying to fight because you know I'm not going to stop!

His face expression turns you on, but you are trying to hide it.

T: Spread them for daddy.

He commands as you do what you are suppose to do. You like how dominant he is acting. He kiss you softly as you can't do anything. He kiss your neck softly going down to your shirt. He takes your shirt and bra off in one swift. He massages your boobs as you try to hold in your moans. He licks them and go towards your panties. You try to close your legs.

T: Open them.

You open them back up.

T: Do it again and you won't be able to walk for a month.

You relax as he licks through your panties. You bite your lip as you feel his tongue. He takes your panties off and place your legs over his shoulders. He kiss down your inner thighs as you close your eyes. You feel his breath against your lips and you bite your lip harder. He dives in as you gasp a little bit. He grabs on your thighs as you continue trying to hold in your moans.

T: Don't try to hold them in. I'm going to make you moan.

He go faster on your pearl and you bite your lip harder. You try pushing his head away but he pins your arms above your head.

T: What did I say? Didn't I tell you to stop fighting it?

He undo his pants and takes them off along with his underwear.

T: You fight this and you are going to be helpless when I leave.

He continues holding your wrists with one hand and position himself with the other. He slides in and you bite your lip. He looks at you as you try to hold it in.

T: Tell me you like it YN. Don't hold it in.

He go faster with your legs still on his shoulders. You are still biting your lip.

T: Say it YN!

He go faster and you finally give in.

Yu: Yes Trey don't stop!

T: Who's is it?

Yu: It's yours!

T: Tell daddy what you want YN.

Yu: Don't stop Daddy!

He go faster and harder as you close your eyes, moaning like crazy. He stops.

T: Turn around.

You get on your hands and knees as he go back inside. He go deep inside you as he grabs your hips. You moan his name as you grab the sheets.

Yu: Yes daddy! You're going to make me come!

He continues going hard as you moan louder almost screaming.

T: Yeah scream for daddy.

You scream loud as you climax. He follows after you and smacks your ass.

T: Don't reject me again you here me?

Yu: Yes.

T: Yes what?

Yu: Yes daddy.

T: That's right.

He kiss you and go to the bathroom.

Yu: The best sex ever!