Relax and Enjoy the Show

You are in college and dating the one and only Trey Songz. Your friends always talk about him and he is finally coming to see you.

You are laying on your bed when you hear a knock on the door. You hop out of your bed and open the door to see your baby.

Yu: Trey!

You hug and kiss him as he walks in the room.

T: I see you missed me.

Yu: Boy don't act like you don't miss me either.

You both start giggling as Jennifer walk in the room.

Yu: Trey, this is my roommate, Jennifer.

T: Nice to meet you.

J: Nice to meet you too. Girl your surprise is going to be super hot.

T: What surprise?

You pull the chair out from your desk as you smile at Jennifer.

Yu: Sit down and let me do what I do.

He sit down in the chair as you go to your laptop.

Yu: Since it's been a while since we been together, I wanted to give you a little something.

You give Jenn the signal and she turns body party on while she press the record button. You start dancing for him as he smile. You only had on your T-shirt and underwear on. You got ontop of him and started grinding on him as he moves his hands around your body. You lay your legs on his shoulders as he bite his lip. You lean back and take off your shirt, revealing your bra. You stand up as you look at him and turn around. You sit on him and start twerking on him as Jennifer is holding in her laughs. You go lower to the ground and stand back up. You walk behind him and whisper in his ear.

Yu: I bet you like that.

You nibble on his ear as you run your hands down his chest. You walk away as Jenn stop the recording.

T: Oh hell nah! Start that back up.

She turns it back on as he pulls you back to him. He bites his lip as you look at him surprised.

T: You know damn well you can't do that to me and expect me not to retailiate. Two can play this game baby.

Yu: Boy you better quit before this turns into something else.

You all laugh and he hugs you, smacking your ass and looking at the camera. Jenn stops recording.

J: Is this still going on online?

T: Yeah.

You look at him smiling.

T: They know I'm a freak anyway. They might as well know what belongs to me.

He kiss your boobs as you bite your lip.

Yu: Stop boy, not in front of Jennifer.

T: Why not?

J: Yeah, you did a lapdance for him in front of me. What makes this any different? Y'all having sex? If anything, I want to know if he really is what he says he do in his songs.

Yu: Best and believe, he speaks the truth about his sex game.

T: Better believe it girl.

He say as he smacks your ass again.