Makeup Lovin'

You and Trey been fighting for two weeks about stupid things. You guys would argue about small things like who left their trash on the table. You are so sick of the arguing, so you move back with your friend. you want to call it quits, but you love him.

You are home alone at her house, watching Bad Girls Club reruns. You hear the doorbell and roll your eyes.

Yu: Just as I'm relaxing someone wants to come by.

You get off the couch and open the door. It's Trey.

Yu: What do you want Tremaine?

T: I don't want to fight ok?

Yu: Why are you here then?

T: We need to talk.

He walks in without your permission and you close the door.

Yu: You have alot of nerve to walk up in here like you own the place.

T: Look don't start. Can we just talk?

You roll your eyes and stand a few feet away from him.

T: I can't do this anymore. I miss you.

Yu: Oh really?

T: Yes, and I know you miss me too.

You sigh before taking the mean mug off your face.

Yu: I do, but if we keep fighting over stupid things, I don't think this will work out.

He stands up and moves closer to you.

T: I'm sorry baby.

Yu: I'm sorry too.

T: We just have to stop being foolish.

Yu: You're right.

He tilts your head back and kiss you as you wrap your arms around his neck. He moves his hands down to your lower back and stops.

T: Your friend home?

Yu: No.

He picks you up and carries you to the guest room. He close the door and lays you on the bed. He takes off your bra while kissing your neck and down your stomach. You moan and bite your lip. He takes your skirt off and starts rubbing you through your panties. You let out another moan as he takes your panties off. You see him bite his lip and you smile.

Yu: You just going to tease me like that?

He smirks and starts eating your out. A loud moan escape your lips because it feels so good. You push his head further as he gets deeper.

Yu: Oh yes, Trey. Don't stop!

He kiss back up your stomach and start massaging your boobs. He kiss you and you push him off of you. You sit up and unzip his pants. You take his beast out and start stroking it slowly. You watch him as he tilts his back.

Yu: You like that?

T: Hell yeah baby.

You bite your lip and continue sucking it, going faster as he moves your hair out of the way.

T: Just like that baby.

You take more of him in your mouth as he is just enjoying your service. He lays you on the bed and pins your arms above your head. He kiss you as he slides in and a loud moan escapes from your lips.
He goes slow still pinning your arms and kissing your neck.

Yu: Oh don't stop Trey!

He gets deep inside of you, you already feel him in your stomach. He kiss you passionately as he picks up the speed.

Yu: Yes, faster. Just like that.

You lick your lips as your eyes roll to the back of your head. He stops and turns you around. He slides back in and goes even faster. You move your hair to the side as he holds on to your shoulder. He smacks your ass and you giggle.

Yu: Oh, Trey, you're almost there!

He goes deeper and harder as you climax hard on him. He slows down, signaling that he came too. He catch his breath and kiss your cheek.

T: I love you.

Yu: I love you too.

You lay down as he lays next to you.

T: I guess you will need help moving back in.

Yu: Yup!

You say mimicking his voice. You both smile and he kiss you.