When Things Get Rough

Jaii&Trey

Jaii POV:

What's up?! I'm back! I know you all miss me I mean who wouldn't miss me? Anyway, It's about time I tell you something that happened the other day that causes me to be like this today. So you all know that I'm with my baby Trey. We have been dating for a while now and Friday was our anniversary of us being together. Girl let me tell you! One weekend I will never forget. Here's what happened...

Jaii walks in the house with the groceries for tonight.

J: Trey is going to love what I whip up tonight, as always.

She takes the stuff out the bags and begin cooking some baked chicken breasts with some corn and mashed potatoes. Trey soon walks through the door and walks in the kitchen.

T: Hey baby. Something smells good.

J: I'm glad it smells good because I'm cooking your favorite tonight.

T: Oh, it sounds like you really love me.

J: I hope you love me just as much.

T: Go upstairs and take a bath, you need it baby. I'll finish this here.

J: Are you sure?

T: Yes, now go relax.

He smacks her ass as she walks upstairs to their room. She go in the bathroom and run the bath water, but it's already drawn.

J: He did this for me? Gosh I love this man.

She strips out of her clothes and gets in the hot water.

J: Oh my gosh this water is hot like I like it. He sure is getting some tonight.

She close her eyes and just relax. Before she fall asleep, she wash herself and got out. She walks to the dresser after drying her body and put on her blue lace underwear on. She put some lotion on and walk in the closet to find something to wear. She stops and smiles.

J: I could just walk downstairs like this. Nah, I want to tease him a little bit.

She grabs his white button up shirt and put it on. She put on her black stilettos and red lipstick on her lips. She go to the mirror and fix herself.

J: Oh yeah, this will get him a little bit.

She smiles and walks back downstairs. Trey place the other plate on the table and looks at her.

T: Damn baby, you really want daddy tonight.

J: Let's see if he well so deserves it.

She walks to her seat and sat down. While she is eating, Trey stares at her as he is eating. She smiles a little bit and looks down at a small box next to her glass.

J: What is this?

T: Open it baby.

She grabs the box and opens it, revealing a beautiful charm bracelet.

J: Tremaine this is stunning.

T: You have been eyeing it for the longest. I had to give you what you love.

J: I absolutely love it Trey. Thank you.

She gets up and sits on his lap.

J: I couldn't have asked for anything more but your love.

She kiss him and he turns her facing him.

T: The food was amazing as always.

J: I get it from my momma.

He giggles and kiss her. She wraps her arms around his neck when he stops.

T: This ain't the only gift I got you.

J: Trey, you don't have to give me anything. I got you as a gift.

T: No come on.

He stands her up and leads her outside. She really don't care about the way she dress because the neighbors might know his name later on. He pulls her in front of him and she shrieks.

J: Tremaine Neverson no you didn't?!

T: I see you love your gift.

J: Of course I do! Baby this is a Bentley!

T: You deserve the best.

J: Trey, this is really too much. You are spoiling me come on now.

T: I only spoil the ladies I care about.

J: The other ladies better be blood related.

He giggles and hug her tight.

T: Of course it is. Come on let's go back inside.

He picks her up and carries inside.

J: Trey this is truly an amazing night.

T: It only gets better.

J: Please don't tell me it's another materialistic item that I would cherish like it's my own child.

He giggles.

T: No it's not.