We Can Roleplay

Bree is sleeping in the bed until she feel someone kiss her neck. She thinks it is just air blowing from the A/C and continues sleeping. The window opens and a person climbs in the room. They start creeping around the room, trying to find what they are looking for.

P: Jewelry box.

It whispers before going towards it. They open the box, finding a gold chain, and smile.

P: Jackpot.

They put it in their pocket and start walking back to the window.

B: Stop.

The person stops in its place and not looking at her.

B: Close the window.

They smack their teeth before closing the window and not look at her. She knows it's a guy.

B: Do you have any reason to come in here and try to steal?

P: Look lady, I didn't steal anything. You don't even have anything worth stealing.

B: Oh really? Look at me and say that again.

The person looks at her wearing just her underwear.

P: I can't.

B: Why not?

P: Because you do have something worth stealing.

B: Oh and what is that?

P: Your jewels.

She bites her lip and crawl towards him.

B: I tell you what? You can take my jewels in exchange for the gold chain you stole.

It gets silent as he thinks for a second.

P: Deal.

He say before laying her down on the bed and kiss her. She place her hands on his face as he grinds on her. She takes off his shirt and rub her hands down his chest. He kiss down her body and towards her panties. He pulls them to the side and start eating her out. She bites her lip and tilts her head back.

B: Oh yes.

She moans as he licks faster inside her and grabs her thighs. She starts arching her back as she enjoys the pleasure being given to her.

B: Yes just like that.

He kiss back up her body and kiss her. She licks his lips as she taste her own juices. She moves her hands down to his pants and start unbuttoning them. She pulls his beast out and strokes it. He kiss her neck as he gets into position and slides in her slowly. She gasp as he grabs her thighs tight. She wraps her arms around his neck as she moans in his ear.

B: Oh yes baby.

He go faster as she moans louder and bite his neck.

P: Oh yeah!

He go deeper inside her and she has her hands on his back.

B: Oh my gosh!

He go harder as she gets louder.

B: Oh my gosh, I'm about to come!

P: Come with me baby.

They both climax as Bree scratch his back and he grunts loud. She smiles as she takes the mask off, revealing Trey's face.

B: That was really nice.

T: I knew you would like it.

They both giggle as he lays next to her.

B: We should definitely do this again.

T: Definitely.

He pulls her close and kiss her again.

B: Oh, and wear this.

She say before putting the chain around his neck.