Business Relationship 2

You walk in your house after coming from having lunch with Antonio and go to your room. You take your shoes off and lay on the bed. You relax for a few seconds before standing back up to strip yourself. You put on your black robe and look at yourself in the mirror.

You lick your lips before feeling arms wrap around your waist and a lips touch your neck. You close your eyes as you let them terrorize your neck before they speak.

Yu: Tremaine.

He place his finger on top of your lips.

T: Shh, you don't have to tell me anything baby.

He gently pulls your hair as you bite your lip.

T: I know you want me as much as I want you.

He slowly undo your robe and opens it wide for him to see in the mirror.

T: I knew I chose the right one.

He tilts your head back towards him and gently pecks your lips. His soft lips take over your entire body as you turn around to face him. You grab the end of his shirt and take it off quickly. He takes your robe off and throw it away from you. You wrap your arms around him as he picks you up and lays you on the bed.

You blink your eyes as you see yourself in the mirror again.

Yu: Did that really happen?

You place your hand on your forehead and walk away from the mirror.

"I need to quit this right now."

You say to yourself as you prepare to go to sleep. You turn your light off and tuck yourself in the covers.

Yu: Jasmine, calm the hell down. He is just a photographer you are working with. A fine, sexy, delicious photographer. Jasmine!

You take a deep breath before closing your eyes to rest.

Next Day

You put on your black leggings, red crop top, and red bottom Louis. You let your hair down and text Tremaine.

T: Hello?

Yu: Hey, Tremaine, it's Jasmine!

T: Wassup ma?

Yu: What is your address?

He gives you his address and you head towards his place. You get out of the car and walk to his front door. You ring the doorbell and wait for a few seconds. The door opens and there is he, looking so magically delicious like a Symphony Hershey bar.

T: Welcome Jasmine.

He wide out the space as you walk in the house.

Yu: Thank you.

He close the door behind you and you feel his hand on your lower back. You turn towards him as shivers go down your spine from his touch.

T: Let's sit down and talk about what we are doing today.

He leads you to his kitchen and you sit down in front of his granite counter.

T: Do you want anything to drink?

Yu: Yes please.

He go in his fridge and grab a bottle of Chardonnay. He grabs some glasses as he walks back to you. He pours the wine in both glasses and give you one. You smile and clink your glass with his before taking a sip.

Yu: Is this Chardonnay?

T: Yes it is.

Yu: I love this.

T: Oh yeah?

You smile as you both put your glasses down.

T: Alright, so here is what we are doing today. Do you have any restrictions on doing certain things?

Yu: No I don't.

"I would love to be in my underwear for you baby."

You think to yourself as Trey continue talking.

T: Ok, so we are doing an intimate shoot today. Are you fine with this?

Yu: Yeah, that's fine.

T: Ok, so I'll show you to the room you will be changing in.

He stands as you take a quick sip from your glass and follow him. He opens the door and you see a couple of clothes laying on the bed.

T: If you don't like these, you can pick from the closet by the bathroom.

Yu: I got you.

T: I'll be back in a few minutes.

He leaves and you look at the clothes on the bed. You think for a second before smiling.

Yu: He really needs my help.

You go in the closet and pick out a couple things. You put on the black lingerie, black trench coat, and heels you found in the closet. You put on your right shoe as Trey walks in.

T: Alright, are you ready?

He stops and looks at you as you stand up to let him see you.

Yu: How is this?

He stays silent for a few minutes before answering your question.

T: It's fine. I sure believe Antonio now.

You raise your eyebrow as you try not to bite your lip. You walk towards him and he grabs your hand. He spins you around and lick his lips.

T: You are just right for this baby.

Yu: Boy you better stop.

You follow him to another room where he has his stuff set up.

T: Ok, just stand right there for me.

You walk on the white backdrop and wait for his que.

T: Alright, just act sexy for me.

"This man got one more time."

You say to yourself as you start posing for the pictures.

A Couple Hours Later

You and Trey are finished with today. You are in the changing room, putting your clothes back on, and walk to the kitchen.

Yu: Today was great, Trey.

T: Yes it was. You are a natural Jasmine.

Yu: Thank you, I try hard. You are a natural when it comes to taking pictures.

T: Thanks baby.

He lick his lips as you giggle.

T: You want to do another shoot tomorrow?

Yu: Yeah, sure.

T: Ok, ten am sharp.

He say as he points his finger at you and you push it away.

Yu: You don't have to point your finger at me.

You say while smiling and he wraps his arms around you.

T: Whatever Miss Jasmine.

You giggle as you wrap your arms around him. He let you go and walks you out to your car.

Yu: Ten sharp right?

T: Yes. Bring your energy because we are working hard tomorrow.

"Oh, I want to know what we are going to do."

Yu: Yes sir.

He smiles at you before you get in your car.

T: Good night Jasmine.

Yu: Good night Tremaine.

He grabs your hand and kiss the back of it. You smile as you put your hand on the wheel and turn the engine on.

T: Call me if you need anything.

Yu: Alright, bye Tremaine.

T: Bye Jasmine.

You back out of his driveway and drive back home.