I Can't Believe This!

You wake up to the sun shining through the window next to you. You turn to your left and see your handsome Tremaine sleeping peacefully. You get out of bed slowly so you don't wake him and walk in the bathroom. You take a quick shower and wear a Brooklyn shirt over your underwear since it was long enough to be a short dress. You walk out drying your hair and see that he is still sleep. You smile and go to the kitchen to cook breakfast. You get the pans and stuff out before you start. You put the bacon on the small skillet to cook and go back to the eggs. You scramble the eggs with your fork and put them on the skillet to cook them. You know you have to throw some cheese in there since you and Trey like your eggs cheesy. You are hooking it up this morning! You are just about finished with the eggs when you feel arms wrap around your waist.

T: Good Morning.

He kiss your cheek softly and you smile.

Yu: Good Morning Tremaine.

T: Looks like you are whipping up something good in here.

Yu: Just a little something to start the morning.

T: All I'll need is you to start my morning.

You smile as you turn the burner off. Trey pulls you back and sits you on the counter across the stove. He gets in between your legs and wrap his arms around your waist. You wrap your arms around his neck and plant a kiss on his lips.

T: I never get tired of those lips.

You giggle along with him.

Yu: What are you doing today?

T: I might go to the studio.

Yu: Are you making a new song this valentine's day?

T: Maybe, why did you ask?

Yu: I don't know. There was Love Faces and Slow Motion. I thought you would do another one. It would help your single fans or even your fans and their boos.

T: They have Anticipation one and two. They will be fine, trust me.

You giggle and hug him.

Yu: You are so stupid.

T: You love me though.

You look into his eyes.

Yu: Forever and always.

You kiss him again before getting down from the counter and getting plates. You prepare them and place them on the table in the dining room.

Yu: What do you want to drink?

T: It doesn't matter.

You go in the fridge and grab some orange juice. You pour some in a glass and take it to him. You walk back in the kitchen and fix yourself some tea before going back to the dining room. You finally sit down and start eating.

T: Damn baby. That was amazing.

Yu: Thank you.

T: No one ever had some banging ass bacon like you. The eggs were cheesy too? I would get some more, but I'm full.

You giggle as you finish your food and start grabbing the plates.

T: No baby, I'll wash the dishes.

Yu: Are you sure?

T: Yeah, you did breakfast.

Yu: Ok, thanks Trey.

You kiss him on the cheek and walk in your room. You put on your skinny jeans and jordans on before doing your hair. You look in the mirror as Trey walks in.

T: You look beautiful.

Yu: Thank you.

He go in the closet to change and walks out in all black.

T: You are coming with me today.

Yu: Really?

T: Yeah. I'm not leaving you here alone. I lowkey hate doing that.

You smile as you both leave the house. Trey backs out of the driveway and heads on the highway. You never go to the studio with him because it don't sound fun to you, but today is different. He parks in front of a building and you both get out of the car. He wraps his arm around you as you both enter the place. He knocks on a door and the guy opens it, letting you both in.

T: Sit here baby.

You sit on the couch behind the producer as Trey walk in the booth. As he starts singing, you keep your eyes on him focused on getting the harmony right. You just love how serious and focused he is about his career. He is not like any other "up and coming" artist. You are just so lucky to be with him even through the obstacles you both had to overcome.

T: Baby come here.

He motions you to come and you look at the producer. He nods and walk out as you open the door, walking in the booth. You look down in front of you both after walking to Trey and see stuffed animals with roses in their hands.

Yu: Trey, this is too much. You really didn't have to do this.

T: Baby, I love you. You probably don't like valentine's day like that, but I wanted to make this one special just like every other day.

Yu: Trey, you give me your love. That's the best valentine's day present ever.

T: I want to prove my love by showing it and giving you things. You know I don't take no for an answer.

He wraps his arm around your waist from behind and kiss your neck.

Yu: I love you too.

T: I couldn't wait until valentine's day to do this.

You smile as Trey let go of you for a little bit. You turn around and see a box in his hands.

Yu: What is this?

T: You are my everything. I can't imagine my life without you.

He opens the box and reveals a diamond ring.

Yu: Oh my gosh Tremaine?!

T: Will you marry me?

You start tearing up and kiss him.

T: I'll take that as a yes.

Yu: Of course! Why wouldn't I?

He smiles as he place the ring on your finger before hugging you.

Yu: I can't believe this Tremaine! I'm going to be Mrs. Neverson!

He giggles and kiss you.

Yu: I feel bad though.

T: Why?

Yu: I had a present for you for valentine's day, but I got mine early.

T: So what?

Yu: I have to give you your gift today. Unless you want to wait tonight.

T: Depends on how long is the present going to last?

Yu: I don't know. It could last a few minutes or more than two hours.

He smiles at you as you return it.

T: I'm going to tell the producer to hold off until Monday.

Yu: I think you should.

He pulls you close as you giggle softly.