We Can't (You're My Step-Brother)

Courtney&Tremaine

Courtney's POV:

Ugh this boy gets on my nerves! For the past couple of months, my step-brother Tremaine won't seem to leave me alone. And when I mean not leaving me alone, I mean trying to hit on me. Soon after our parents got married, he just always try to hit this ass. Now I am not going to lie, the boy is fine as hell, but there are other girls that he can fuck who's not his sister.

Present Time

Courtney walks out of her room and heads into the kitchen to get some ice cream from the freezer. As she is getting the carton, she feels a hard smack on her ass and gets up quickly. She turns around and see Tremaine smiling at her.

C: What the fuck boy? Can you not be nasty for once?

T: Girl you know you like that nasty shit.

C: Tremaine, you need to stop doing this kind of shit to me.

T: Or what, what you gon do?

He wraps his arm around her waist and pulls her toward his chest.

C: No! We are siblings now and we need to act like it.

T: First of all, you are my sister by marriage not by blood. Second, don't act like you don't want me either. You don't just be wearing this kinda shit around the house just because.

He say as he looks at her wearing a tube top and some shorts that shows off her ass.

C: I wear whatever the fuck I wanna wear.

T: Well I'm going to keep doing whatever I want.

He say referring to him tryna fuck Courtney.

C: You are ridiculous.

She grabs her ice cream and goes back to her room. 

Later That Day

Courtney is just getting back from jogging around the block. She walks in the kitchen to get a water bottle and her mom walks in.

M: Hey Court.

C: Hey mom.

M: How was the jog today?

Courtney closes the fridge and turns her attention to her mom.

C: It was fine, nothing usual. How was your nap?

M: Very much needed and was amazing.

They both giggle before her mom continues talking.

M: Me and your dad are going out to dinner tonight. I want you to watch the house while we are gone.

C: No problem. May I ask where you guys are going?

M: He didn't tell me; he said it's a surprise.

C: That's cute.

Courtney has always liked her step-dad and was excited when he asked her to marry her.

M: Yeah, that means I gotta find something good to wear tonight.

C: Why don't you wear that new red dress you bought when we went to the mall the other day?

M: Yeah, it's elegant and sexy.

C: I knew you would wear it one day, why not tonight.

M: I might, thanks baby.

She was going to give Courtney a hug, but remembered that she is sweaty and dirty.