Not Here!

You are going to finally meet Trey's mom today. You are excited but also nervous.

You get out of the shower and walk in the closet with your underwear on.

Yu: Trey, can you come here really quick?

He walks in and looks at you.

T: Yeah baby?

Yu: Which one should I wear to see your mom?

You show him the two different outfits as he raises his eyebrow.

T: Baby don't stress this. You will look beautiful in either one.

Yu: Trey this is your mother. I have to look really good.

He walks close to you.

T: Just wear either one. She shouldn't judge you because of how you dress.

Yu: I would if my son was bringing a girl home. I don't want him to bring in a chicken head.

T: Baby calm down. You will look fine, I promise. Now get dressed.

You nod and he kiss you as he walks out the closet. You put on your nude tank top with your white skinny jeans and nude stilettos. You walk out the closet as you put on your white jacket and check yourself.

Yu: Don't be nervous. Just be yourself and everything will be fine.

You walk downstairs and meet up with Trey by the kitchen.

T: You look beautiful.

You smile at his comment.

Yu: Thanks, you are looking handsome.

He smile at your comment and you both left to Trey's mother house.

An Hour Later

T: Just be fine ok?

You nod and he kiss the back of your hand. You get out of the car and both walk to her door. You take a deep breath and Ms. April opens the door.

MA: My baby!

T: Hey momma.

Trey and his mom hug as you smile. She pulls away and looks at you.

MA: You must be YN. Trey has told me so much about you.

She smiles as she hugs you and you return it.

Yu: It's nice to finally meet you too Ms. April.

MA: Oh you can call me momma. Come on in.

You smile as you both walk in the house. Your mouth drops by how amazing the interior looks. Trey leads you to the living room and y'all sit on the couch.

MA: So I heard you two met while you was in college?

Yu: Yes ma'am we did. It's really funny because we didn't talk until sophomore year when our good friend introduced us.

MA: Oh that's right. She was the one you did talk about when you came home that thanksgiving.

T: Yes, not knowing that we would be together to this day.

He looks at you and you smile when the phone rings. Momma April stands up from her chair.

MA: I'm sorry I'll be right back.

T: It's fine, I'll just show YN around.

She walks out of the room as you get up with Trey and he starts showing you around. You see his room where he sleeps when he comes by, and all the pictures of his old days.

Yu: This is too adorable Tremaine.

He wraps his arms around you.

T: Come on.

He pulls you in the bathroom and you look at him in confusion.

Yu: Trey why are we in here?

He tilts your head up.

T: I want you.

You raise your eyebrow as you think about what he just said.

Yu: Oh hell no, not here! Not in your mother's house. Do you know how much trouble we can get into? Your mom wouldn't look at me the same way again if she catches us!

He starts kissing your neck as he slowly tries to take off your jacket.

T: Come on, baby. She won't catch us, I promise.

Yu: No Trey, we can't- do this-- in--your mother's---house.

He continues kissing your neck as you bite your lip. He raise back up and kiss you. You give in and pull him closer.

Yu: Fine, just make it quick.

He picks you up and place you on the counter. He takes off your pants as he continues kissing you and you undo his pants. He pulls your panties to the side and slides in slowly. You bite your lip as he looks at you.

Yu: Oh baby.

You moan quietly so he will be the only one to hear you. He pulls your hair softly as he continues going slow and deep. You pull your panties to the side more so you don't let it rub you while he continues stroking. He place your legs on his shoulders as you lean back a little bit. He go faster and you try to keep your quiet.

T: Oh yeah baby.

Yu: Yeah, like that Trey.

He get deeper as you bit your lip hard. You move your hair out of your face as you tilt your head back in pleasure. He looks at you and sticks his thumb in your mouth as you suck it.

T: I'm about to come baby.

Yu: Do it with me baby.

You both climax as you hear him grunt a little louder. He pulls out and put your panties back in place. He put your legs down as you sit up and pull him close. You kiss him as he wraps his hands around your lower back.

T: I told you she wouldn't catch us.

Yu: Whatever. You're such a freak.

T: Your face earlier says otherwise.

Yu: Shut up and give me my skinny jeans.

He giggles as you both put your clothes back on.