Made To Be Together

@Rah-Rah164

Mariah POV:

Me and Trey are on a bad note right now. We are temporarily not a couple because he got caught up...again! I want to forgive him but I can't, I caught him in the act. How am I going to not think aboout that moment when I look at his face?

Mariah is laying on the couch, watching TV when the doorbell rang. She didn't feel like getting up so she stayed on the couch and the door opened. She look to see who it is and it's her best friend, Andrea.

M: What the hell Andy? How did you get in here?

A: I got a key. You need to get your ass up. You and I are going to a party tonight.

M: I don't want to go.

A: You need to get out of this house. Stop being depressed because of what Trey did. Get your life back.

Mariah sighs and gets up.

M: Ok fine. Where are we going?

A: We are going to the park.

M: Really? A park?

A: That's where the party at. Now let's get you dressed.

They go to Mariah's room and start changing.

A: You go take a shower ok? I'll do your hair and pick out clothes for you.

M: ok.

She goes to take a shower. She relax while she let the water hit her body.

Sometime Later

Mariah and Andrea are dressed and are about to leave to the party.

A: You ready?

M: Yeah, let's go.

They leave and go to the park. The park is so beautiful. The fountain shooting out water and stars are shining bright.

M: This is beautiful.

T: So are you.

Her expression changes as she recognizes that voice.

M: What the hell do you want Trey?

T: I want you back.

M: Well, we don't always get what we want.

She starts walking away as Trey follows her.

T: Listen Mariah I'm sorry. I was wrong for hurting you.

M: You always say that and later on do it again. I can't keep doing this.

T: I promise I won't do it again.

M: That's the same line you said last time you got caught. You are always hurting me Trey. I love you, but I'm not about to sit around and be the only loyal one in this relationship.

She starts tearing up as Trey is in front of her.

M: How am I going to look into your eyes and not think about what I saw?

He wipes away her tears as he try to hug her.

M: Don't touch me.

She sits on a bench and place her head in her hands. Trey walks towards her and sit next to her. He takes a deep breath and starts singing.

T: Cold winter nights, by myself, blankets just won't do, I need your help. Cuz I don't wanna miss the way your body feels no more, no I don't. It's only been two days, since you been gone, but those few moments, feel so long.

He continues singing as her head slowly rises. She recognizes that song. He wipes her tears when he stops singing. He gets closer to her as she is still looking down.

T: I'm truly sorry baby.

He hugs her as she lays her head on his chest, crying. He kiss her forehead and she hugs him tight.

T: I love you Mariah.

M: I will always love you.

She looks into his eyes as he kiss her passionately. She pulls his face closer deepening the kiss. They finally let go.

T: Always stay with me.

M: Always.

They stand up and start walking away.

M: Wait, where's Andrea?

T: She left.

M: Wait, she knew you was doing this?

He nods and she rolls her eyes.

M: I'm so going to kill her when I talk to her.

He giggles and they continue walking around the park.