One Love

You have been in a relationship with Trey for two years and you feel like he is the one. Tonight you and Trey are going to be alone at the house. You are excited about it.

Trey walks in the bedroom and see you laying on the bed watching Netflix.

T: Hey baby.

Yu: Hey Trey.

You turn on your back as he gets on top of you.

T: Come with me.

He gets up as you follow and wrap your arms around his waist from behind. He go to the bathroom and the tub is filled with bubbles and water.

T: You need to relax and get cleaned up.

Yu: Are you going to be in with me?

Trey turns around and looks at you.

T: I got to get out of these clothes first.

You smile as you slowly take his shirt off. You go to his pants button and take them off, along with his underwear. You bite your lip as you are liking what you are seeing.

Yu: It's my turn.

He takes your shirt off and notices that you're not wearing a bra.

Yu: I took you by surprise?

T: Never baby.

He proceeds and takes your panties off. You get in the tub and Trey follows getting behind you. He pulls you close as he get the loofah sponge. The water fall on your body as you close your eyes.

Yu: This feels good.

T: Yeah?

You nod your head as he continues washing you. It's your turn to wash him, so you turn around and grab the sponge. You let the water fall on his chest as you see him closing your eyes. You continue washing him as you look into his eyes.

After The Bath

You both are wrapped up in towels, on your way out of the bathroom. Trey picks you up and carries you to the bedroom.

Yu: Tremaine!

He let you down and you put on a pair of underwear as he did the same. You notice him looking at you.

Yu: You like what you see?

T: I love what I see.

You smile as he walks towards you, wrapping his arms around you.

T: Do you want to know a secret?

Yu: Yes.

T: I love you. I don't know what life will be like if you aren't here.

Yu: I love you too Trey.

You kiss him as he pulls you closer to him.

So many people never find the one

And that's why I really wanna tell

You somn

I really this is it for me

I really think you're the one I need

Cuz baby I done had em all

But I don't want nobody but you

(Aw darlin)