Fifty Shades of Tremaine

This imagine is for @jazzayjay20

Jayla is sitting on the couch in reading Fifty Shades Darker. She don't notice Trey walking in the room wearing nothing but Calvin Klein underwear. He walks towards her and take her book away.

J: I was reading that Tremaine.

T: Well now you're not.

He put the book beside her and stands her up. He look into her eyes and grabs the end of her shirt. He lifts it slowly over her head and throw it on the floor. He take a second to look at her wearing her underwear. He pulls her close and lifts her head up to look at him.

J: What are you going to do now?

She bites her lip and he kiss her softly. His hands move lower towards her ass and she place her hands on his face. He squeeze her ass tight as she smiles during the kiss. He picks her up and sits on the bed. His hands go back up to her bra as he takes it off. He throws it on the floor as he continues kissing her. He pulls her hair as he kiss her neck softly. She moans quietly and lays him down. She kiss his neck softly and continues down his chest towards his underwear. She looks into his eyes as she rubs his bulge. He moans softly and she takes his beast out. She strokes it slowly still looking into his eyes. She bites her lip and start sucking it slowly. Trey moans a little bit louder while looking at her.

T: Keep doing that baby.

She go faster still looking into his eyes as he grabs her hair. He push her head further as she feels him in her throat. She pulls him out her mouth and strokes him again. She kiss back up his body and he lays her on her back. He kiss down her body towards her panties. He kiss her through her panties and she moans a little bit.

J: Don't tease me baby.

He takes her panties off and kiss her thighs. He inches closer to her pearl. He opens her lips and start eating her out. She moans louder as he starts biting her pearl.

J: Oh yes Trey!

He sucks it gently as she moan louder. He plays with her boobs as he continues eating her out. He looks up at her the whole time as she is about to climax. He go back up her body and kiss her. He bites her bottom lip as he pins her arms above her head.

T: Since you want to read about a sadist.

He slides inside her and she gasp. He go slow as he continues kissing her.

J: Oh Tremaine.

T: You like that?

J: Yes!

He kiss her on her neck as she continue moaning in his ear.

T: Do you want me to go faster?

J: Yes please!

T: How bad do you want it baby?

J: Really bad daddy!

He smiles on her neck and go faster. She moans louder, grabbing his hands on her wrist.

J: Yes daddy don't stop!

He slows down and put her legs on his shoulders. He go faster again looking into Jayla's eyes. She bites her lip and he smiles. Jayla moans louder getting close.

J: I'm about to come again!

T: Come with me baby.

She screams loud as they both climax. He puts her legs down and lays ontop of her.

T: How was this compared to that book?

She tries to catch her breath before she answers.

J: Amazing.

They smile and he kiss her.