Break Up, Move On

I lay in my bed as I think about him. Tremaine. It's wrong to think about someone who is already taken, especially if taken by your roommate, but I can't stop it. I have never felt this way about any other guy. I personally don't like infidelity, but that might not be thought of in this situation. How can I stop thinking about him?

Those beautiful brown eyes, amazing smile, goofy personality, and most of all, that immaculate body. So perfect, it will make me think I committed a sin if I touch it.

When he talks to me, I keep all of my emotions inside. I respond calmly, but inside I just want to jump on him. I keep all of these thoughts to myself because I don't trust anyone honestly. Not even my best friend on campus.

8:45 PM

I walk to the bouncer as I show him my jacket. Tonight is a Delta party and whenever we host a party, it gets super lit every second of it. I go to the back where the other deltas are and have a quick meeting before the bouncer let the invited students in.

L: Alright, you guys be careful with some of these people. They would lay on the floor and get it on in front of everyone.

Lena yells as the rest of us laugh.

L: Let's make this another success.

We do our signature delta move before walking out to the huge crowd in front of us. I go to speak to everyone and hang out with him for a little bit. I feel arms around my shoulders as I turn around to see who it is.

Me: Hey Tremaine! I'm glad you could make it.

T: You think I would ditch a Delta party? Hell no!

I giggle along with him.

Me: Where's your girl?

T: What girl?

My eyes pop open.

Me: You guys broke up?

T: Yeah, she been trippin' alot to the point of me having enough of it.

Me: Well I'm sorry you guys broke things off.

T: It's alright, I'm back to being a free man.

I giggle and playfully push his shoulder.

Me: Well you have a good time and I'll see you later.

He nods as I continue going to the rest of the party.

An Hour Later

The girls go to the back and prepare for our step performance.

L: Alright you all ready?

We all yell in unison as we get into position. We walk out in the middle of the floor as everyone make room for us. Lena walks in front and do her thing as we follow. As we pause, I see Tremaine looking at me from the corner of my eye and I smile. The step is almost over as I walk in front. Everyone yell my name as I smile before starting the last part of the performance.

After The Performance

I walk out and see Tremaine looking at me.

T: Damn girl.

Me: What, you liked the performance?

T: I couldn't take my eyes off of you.

Me: Shut up Tremaine.

He giggles before responding.

T: That was bad ass though.

Me: Thanks.

T: You want to dance?

I raise my eyebrow as I smile.

Me: I guess.

He grabs my hand and lead me to the dance floor. We start dancing as the music blast throughout the place. Murder, She Wrote start playing as I back away from Tremaine.

Me: This my song!

T: Well show me what you got.

Me: Boy you ain't ready for this honey.

T: Try me!

I laugh as we continue dancing to the song. He wraps his arms around my waist as I sing along to the song. This is beyond our relationship for real. We have never been this close, and I really don't want to stop this. If it leads to something, well I hope it ain't going the wrong way.

Next Morning

I wake up to the sun shining bright in my face. I feel arms around me as I look at who it is. Tremaine. I sit my head up quickly and notice we are not wearing anything under these clothes.

Did we really sleep together?

I look back at him as he is still sleep. He is so beautiful when he is sleep. Oh lord. His ex is in the next room, what if she see us like this? She will most definitely kill us. He did say they broke up, so it wouldn't be bad right? But that is against everything in life to sleep with your roommate's ex. I get out of bed and put my underwear back on before leaving my room to the bathroom. I wet my face with some water as I look at myself in the mirror.

Me: What the hell chick?

I wanted Tremaine, don't get me wrong, but after my roommate moves on. Oh well, I can't take it back. And it was amazing last night. I'm glad I just remembered the sex after realizing Tremaine and I slept together.

Me: Why am I so slow?

I walk out of the bathroom and go back in my room. I wake Tremaine up as he looks at me.

T: Wassup ma?

Me: You need to leave.

T: Why?

Me: Just so you know, your damn ex is next door. I don't want her to see us like this.

T: Why not? I rather be with you than her.

He pulls me close to him as I look at him.

Me: Tremaine, I don't know. You two just broke up. It feels wrong.

T: Don't worry about it. She will move on from it.

Me: Can I have time to think about this?

T: Alright baby, let me know when you thought about it.

He gets out of bed and put his clothes back on.

T: Text you later.

He kiss my forehead before leaving my room and the dorm. I lay back down on my bed, thinking about all of this.