Mr. Neverson 1

You are in college and are so ready for the year to be over already. You do have a secret; you have a little something with one of your teachers. Your music teacher, Mr. Neverson. It all started with you fantasizing about him, then he made the first move. You don't really care about people suspecting things, but you don't want him to lose his job because he is with a student. He is close to your age, so you don't see a problem. You wake up and get ready for your only class, his. You always make sure you wear sexy underwear because he is very spontaneous. You live off campus, so other students won't know. You check yourself in the mirror when your phone goes off. You grab it and see a text from him.

T: You going to be in class on time this time?

You smile and text back.

Yu: Will I be punished if I'm not?

T: Maybe...

You bite your lip.

Yu: I guess you will have to see.

You grab your backpack and leave your apartment. You drive five minutes to the building parking lot and walk to your class. You sit in your seat with your other friends as you feel Trey looking at you.

Yu: Hey James!

J: Hey girl, finally you on time.

Yu: Yeah, I'm almost flunking this class.

Your other friend, Brook, blurts out.

B: Girl you got an A- in this damn class. You ain't failing.

Yu: It's not my fault I already took this class in high school.

B: Lucky ass.

You all laugh as Trey stands.

Thirty Minutes Later

T: Alright, Ms. Stephanie, what is the answer?

You look at him with a pokerface.

Yu: I don't know.

T: I know you know.

Yu: I would have told you the answer if I knew the answer.

T: Just guess.

Yu: I don't want to guess, I want the answer.

T: Then answer it right.

You sigh and roll your eyes.

Yu: G sharp.

T: See? You got it correct.

Yu: You legit getting on my nerves.

T: I didn't tell you to come to class Ms. Stephanie.

You look at him like he don't remember the text messages earlier. You grab your stuff and leave the room. I know he will come by and settle you out, so you ain't trippin. You get in your car and go back to your apartment. You put your backpack down and lay down on your bed.