She's Kicking!

This is dedicated to @Tropical_Flower_Bomb

Chanel POV:

I have been dating Trey for four years and I really love him. We are having a beautiful baby girl in three months and I can't wait to see her.

Trey POV:

I have the woman of my life carrying my child. I'm going to do something special for her. I want to prove to her that she is the number one lady in my life.

T: Juju baby!

C: Yeah?

T: Dress nice tonight ok?

C: I'll try.

She say a little uncomfortably.

T: Why "I'll try?"

C: Most of the clothes I have don't fit.

T: Well let's get some that fit.

C: Seriously?

T: Yeah, you are my baby. Let's go to the mall.

C: Ok!

They go to the mall and she find the best outfit for tonight.

Later That Night

T: I'll be downstairs ok?

C: Ok.

He kiss her and leaves. She change into a ivory maternity shirt with black leggings and red pointed end heels. She finish curling her hair and look at herself in the mirror. She sighs and look down at her stomach.

C: Wish mommy luck!

She opens the door and go downstairs seeing Trey looking nice.

T: You look beautiful as always.

C: You don't look bad yourself.

He hugs her and kiss her forehead. They leave and go to an unknown place. Trey help her get out and she drops her mouth in amazement. They walk inside and the room look so romantic.

C: Tremaine, this is so romantic.

T: I'm glad you like it.

They sit down and a woman walks toward them.

W: Good evening. My name is Jasmine and I will be your server tonight. Are you ready to order?

T: You want to go first baby?

C: I'll have chicken alfredo and easy on the sauce.

T: I'll have the same.

J: Ok, I'll bring your drinks right out.

She walks away and Chanel looks at him.

T: I already told them what we are getting to drink. Water of course.

C: Ok.

Almost One Hour Later

They continue talking after they finish eating.

T: I'll be right back.

C: Ok.

He kiss the back of her hand and leave. A spotlight is on her and another is on the stage in front of her. Trey walks out and she see him. He started singing a song.

Every single day girl I wanna--get away where your loves gonna--come along, girl when we together I be feelin so strong, but when we're apart, I don't know where to start--

She starts tearing up as he continues singing. As he ends, he moves closer to her and looks into her eyes.

T: Chanel, I been with you for four years and it was the best four years of my life. I don't want us to end. I want you to be with me forever. You are carrying our beautiful daughter. I want us to be a family.

He starts tearing up with her as he gets down on one knee and takes out a box.

T: Chanel, will you marry me?

C: YES YES YES!!

He puts the ring on her and kiss her. They hug while Chanel continues crying. She stops and looks at Trey.

C: Tremaine?

T: Yeah baby?

C: She just kicked.

He looks at her surprised.

T: What?

C: She's kicking, the baby's kicking!

T: Oh my gosh.

He place his hand on her stomach and the baby kicks again.

T: She's really excited about the wedding.

He kiss her stomach as Chanel is smiling from ear to ear.