Don't Do This

You have been dating Trey for almost two years. However, you have a dark secret; you kill people. Well, people in order to track your rapists down. You got raped when you were a teenager and been killing people since you graduated high school. You met Trey a little bit after you turned twenty-one.

You walk in the house and Trey is sitting on the couch.

Yu: Hey babe.

You kiss him on the cheek after putting your stuff down.

T: Wassup ma?

You smile and walk in the bedroom. Trey follows you as you change to your black crop top with your matching sweatpants.

T: You need tell me something.

Yu: What do you want to know?

T: What's been up with you lately? You are hiding something from me YN.

Yu: Why are you thinking that?

T: You leave for a week and come back, not telling me how it was.

Yu: I didn't know I had to tell you where I am and my experience.

You say a little bit annoyed.

T: No more lies, tell me what's going on.

You sigh and sit next to him. You look down.

Yu: I'm a killer.

It gets silent.

T: You're a what?

Yu: I'm a killer. I kill people for revenge.

T: What revenge?

You start tearing up as you continue.

Yu: I was sixteen. I was sitting home alone when a group of guys broke in. They grabbed me and took me to a room. They started stripping me and I tried to stop them. They began raping me and I couldn't do anything. That's when I decided that after high school, I'm gonna find them one way or another.

You wipe away your tears while you are still looking down.

T: Why did you keep this from me?

Yu: I thought you would leave me.

Trey look behind you and finds a pistol in the back of your sweatpants.

T: Why do you have this?

He holds up the gun and you look up at him.

Yu: I'm going to get my next target.

T: Baby you need to stop doing this. There are better ways to solve this. You don't have to kill people.

Yu: Trey, it's already in me. The police have been trying to find me since my first set of people.

T: First set?

You nod your head and he sighs. He lifts your head so you can look at him.

T: I would never leave you. I love you.

He kiss you as you place your hands on his face. He lays you down on the bed and he get on top of you, kissing your neck. You moan softly as he takes your shirt off. He kiss down to your breasts.

Phone Rings

You groan in anger and answer it.

Yu: What!

Trey stops and looks at you. You sigh and answer.

Yu: I'm on my way.

You hang up and push him off of you.

Yu: I'm sorry baby.

You get up and put your shirt back on. Trey grabs your hand.

T: YN! Don't do this please.

Yu: It's too late now. I already started something and I have to finish it.

You grab your gun from the floor and put it back behind you. You kiss Trey and leave the room.