Fantasizing About Mr. Neverson

You are a senior and you just got out of 7th period. Your last period is your favorite because of the teacher. Mr. Neverson. he is your music teacher and you guys are doing a singing project.

You walk in and there he is showing his dimples. You go over to your friends, Angel and Bey, on the piano.

Yu: Oh my gosh he is so fine.

B: I know right?

A: I would say something inappropriate, but that's your man.

Yu: He is not my man...yet.

Your girls laugh as you bite your lip.

B: Let's practice right quick.

Yu: Yeah, he might come over here and see that he need me in his life.

You all start laughing before Bey starts playing the piano and you start singing. The whole class stops and go towards you all as Neverson looks over towards you. You finish and he walks towards you.

N: Wow, that was amazing ladies.

Yu: Thanks.

N: Would you mind staying after class YN?

Bey nudges you on the arm as you stay serious.

Yu: Sure.

He walks away and you look at your friends.

A: That's not a drill.

Yu: It sure wasn't. I have a feeling that it's going to get heated in here while you all are gone.

B: You know we want details.

Yu: You know I got you.

You all giggle as you continue practicing.

After Class

You and your girls get excited as everyone start packing up.

N: Alright, guys. Make sure you get ready to present after the break. Later.

You turn to your girls and they check you.

A: Just making sure you looking ready for that jumbo chocolate bar.

Yu: Hey I call him that.

You say quietly so Neverson wouldn't hear you.

A: Remember to text us.

Yu: I will.

They leave and you are still at the piano. You start playing it and Trey walks to you.

T: What you did in class was exquisite, Ms. YN.

Yu: Thank you.

T: Mind if I hear some more?

Yu: No, not at all.

You scoot over so he can sit and you start playing the piano and singing.

Yu: I don't need me a basketball player, all I need is somebody that's down for me. And he don't have to have money, his love is just like honey it's so sweet to me. He can have everything in this world but he'll sacrifice it all for me. And I made up my mind I'm in love this time indeed, it feels so real.

You continue singing and he just looks at you. You finish and he continues looking at you.

T: What else can you do?

Yu: Well, I can sing, play piano, guitar, drums, dance, drill, step, and so much other stuff.

T: You are really talented YN!

Yu: I sometimes feel weird because I do all this stuff and people just look at me crazy.

T: I love it. You can do so much in one life.

Yu: Yeah, you're right. Thanks.

T: You're welcome.

He smiles showing that dimple again and you kiss his cheek softly. You both look at each other and he leans closer to you. He pulls you close to him as you unbutton his shirt. He sits you ontop of him, facing the piano and he takes off your shirt. He kiss your neck as you moan.

Yu: Trey.

He stands you up as you lay on the piano. He gets up and slides in as you gasp.

Yu: You go straight to the point huh?

T: I couldn't wait.

He go fast inside you and you moan like crazy. He gets so deep inside you as you grab on to his arm around your chest.

T: You like that?

Yu: Oh yes, keep doing that!

He continues going fast as you heard your phone ring. He stops so you can answer it.

Yu: No keep going.

T: You sure?

Yu: Yes!

You turn around, laying on the piano, and pull him close. He slides back in as he grabs hold of your boobs. He lowers to your face and kiss your neck.

Yu: Just like that baby.

You bite your lip and he bite your bottom lip.

T: I only bite your lip.

Yu: Yes sir.

He continues going fast as you were getting close.

Yu: I'm about to come!

He go deeper and you came hard on him.

T: YN!

You blink your eyes and you both are still at the piano, with your clothes on. You look around confused.

T: Is everything ok?

You look at him and sigh.

Yu: Yes, everything is fine. I'm sorry.

T: Shall we begin what I have planned?

Yu: Yes, of course.

You both get up and walk in the middle of the room.