Detention 2

Previously on Detention:

You are assigned detention from Mr. Neverson because you were disrespecting him in class. You go back to his room after school and he waits until the halls were quiet to speak. You walk over towards him and tell him how much you are attracted by him. You get on top of him and kiss him as he returns it.

You smile as he pulls your hair. He suddenly push you off of him.

N: No, we can't do this. This is against the rules.

Yu: Oh come on, Mister Neverson. Don't tell me you have never broken the rules before.

N: This risks my job, Ms. Brown. I'm sorry, we can't do this.

You have a sad face as you get on your knees.

Yu: Please, Mister Neverson? I promise I will never disrespect you in your class again.

You rub against his pants as you look into his eyes.

Yu: This will just be a secret between us.

You slowly undo his pants and pull his beast out. You look at it and raise your eyebrow.

Yu: I knew you were huge.

You smile as you stroke it slowly. You look at him as he watch you stroke him.

Yu: I wonder how this will all fit.

You lick and suck the tip as he exhales.

Yu: Do you like that Mister Neverson?

He don't answer as you smile.

Knock knock

You both jump to someone knocking on the door. You hide behind his desk as he scoot into it.

N: Come in.

The person walks in as you try to figure out who it is.

P: Hey Tremaine!

"Ms. Love?"

You think to yourself as you wonder why is she in here.

N: Oh hey Jessica, what's up?

J: I was just wondering if you are still up for tonight.

"What's tonight?"

N: Oh I can't, one of my students have detention with me tonight. I'm sorry, can we reschedule?

J: Yeah sure. Where is your student?

She say as she looks around. You lick his tip again as you hear him gasp a little.

N: Uhh, they are in the restroom.

Jessica looks back at him.

J: Oh ok, well I'll call you later.

N: Yeah.

She leaves out of the room as he backs out of the desk. You look at him in frustration.

N: What?

Yu: What were you going to do with her tonight?

N: We were just going to hang out. Why do you care?

Yu: Because I'm jealous! I didn't know you was feeling her. You are flirting with her, but won't do this with me? It's because I'm a damn student.

N: Woah, calm down Ms. Brown.

Yu: You know what? Forget you! We are not that far apart in age. You would rather be with her than me because I am your student.

You stand up and button up your shirt as he fix himself.