"Open" Relationship 2

Jaii turns the car off after parking in a space and hops out. She locks the car as she walks to the bouncer.

J: Hey Keith!

K: Wassup baby girl? Where's Trey?

J: With his homies.

K: Oh alright. Go on in.

She walks in the club as the music blast through the speakers. She go to the bar and a bartender walks towards her.

B: Hey love, how are you doing?

J: Hey Asia, I'm alright. What about you?

A: Same girl, just here to get this money.

J: I know that's right.

They both giggle as Asia gives her her drink.

J: Thanks love.

A: It's on me.

J: Oh come on, let me pay.

A: No, have a good time. I got it.

J: Take this anyway.

She slides a fifty dollar bill and Asia takes it.

A: Thanks.

J: No problem.

She leaves as Jaii drinks out of her glass. A guy walks over and sits next to her while she face the bar.

G: Wassup ma?

She looks at him before responding.

J: Hi, and you are?

G: Brandon.

J: Jaii.

They shake hands after she turns towards him.

B: Nice to meet you Jaii. What made you come in here tonight?

J: I just wanted to get out of the house.

B: All by yourself? I'm pretty sure you brought your girls with you.

J: Nah, came solo.

B: I can't see why a beautiful girl like you are here by yourself.

She smiles as her phone vibrates. She checks to see who it is and roll her eyes. Trey. She put her phone away and focus back on Brandon.

B: What's wrong?

J: My ex, he is always calling me.

B: Well let me take your mind off of him.

He lends out his hand and she takes it as they go to the dance floor.

Where Trey Is

He calls Jaii again and she don't pick up. He smack his lips as he leaves and go to Lanya's house. He knocks on her door and she quickly open it.

L: Hey Trey.

T: Can I come in?

L: Yeah.

He walks in the house as Lanya look at him with concern.

L: Is everything alright?

T: No, I messed up big time.

L: What did you do?

She say like he did this before.

T: I slept with someone else and she caught us.

Lanya smacks him on the head.

L: What the hell Tremaine? You're married to her! Come on dude.

T: I know and I regret doing it. Now I'm calling her and she's not picking up.

Lanya smack her lips as she grabs her phone. She calls Jaii and she don't pick up.

L: Voice-mail.

T: Damn it Jaii!

L: Hey, it's your fault you want to sleep with another girl. I should beat your ass for cheating on my girl.

T: I know and I don't blame you.

A Couple Hours Later

Where Jaii Is

He close the front door as he carry Jaii upstairs to the bedroom. He put her down as she take his shirt off. He starts kissing her neck as she moan softly.

J: Brandon.

He takes her dress off and lays her down on the bed. She wraps her legs around him as he grinds on her. He pulls her bra straps down as he kiss lower on her chest. She bites her lip as she rubs her hands down his arms. He kiss down her body as she moan.

Where Trey Is

He leaves Chris' house and back home. He turns the car off and get out of the car. He walks to the door and open it. He close the door and throw the keys on the kitchen counter. Sounds are coming out as Trey listen. He notice it comes from upstairs and instantly get upset.

T: It better not be what I think it is.

He go upstairs as the sounds are moans from Jaii.

J: Oh yes baby!

Trey bust open the door and they continue going.

T: What the hell is going on?

They both stop as Jaii raise her eyebrow.

J: Trey what are you doing here?

Jaii and Brandon stand up as Trey look at them.

T: So this is what you are going to do? Sleep with someone else?

J: Don't start being a hypocrite. You did the same thing a couple hours before.

B: Baby who is this?

J: Don't worry about it baby. I'll meet you downstairs, so we can finish this.

She kiss him and Brandon leaves. Trey and Jaii look at each other as tension rise.

T: Why Jaii?

J: You need to ask yourself that. Now you know how it feels to catch someone you love with someone else. I thought you loved me.

T: Look I'm sorry for what I did, but that doesn't mean that you have to do the same as revenge.

J: How else am I suppose to get back at you? I am pissed off because you wanted to sleep with another girl who is with someone else. I can't do this.

She puts a robe on and packs her stuff. She takes her ring off and throws it at Trey before walking downstairs to meet Brandon. Trey place his hands on his face as he pace back and forth.

T: Damn it!

Brandon is B. Smyth's real name.