Getting Some Trey 2

I am so sorry that I haven't continued this imagine! I been updating my book I just released that I forgot about this. Hope you guys enjoy this one!

You look at yourself in the mirror, wearing a short black dress with matching high heels, and have a nervous look on your face.

B: What's wrong boo?

Yu: This dress is a bit revealing. What if he don't like me?

B: He is not going to think that. He will be like "damn, she got all the thickness in the right places." He will like you. Hell I always get my guys when I wear stuff like this.

Yu: I'm not you Brenda. I'm a t-shirt and sweats girl. I think I should change.

You try to go back in the closet, but Brenda pulls you back out.

B: Listen, you look great. I know you know what he finds attractive in a girl.

Yu: I understand that he likes women with a sense of style. I don't think-

B: Shut up. Stay positive and you might get something in return.

You both hear the doorbell ring and you sigh.

B: That's him. Just be yourself and have fun. You really look beautiful girl.

You sigh again and smile.

Yu: Thanks Brenda.

You hug her and go to the door. You open it and there he is, looking handsome.

Yu: Hey Trey.

T: Wassup ma? You look beautiful.

Yu: Thanks and you look handsome.

T: Thanks, I try.

He say and you smile.

B: Alright now! Trey, take care of my girl.

You walk out towards him as he giggles.

T: Aye she was my girl before she was yours.

You blush at his comment and she smiles.

B: Whatever Trey. Have fun baby.

Yu: I will Brenda.

You and Trey walk to the car and he opens the door for you.

Yu: Thank you.

You get in and he close the door. He gets in the driver's side and gets out of the driveway. Mario is playing in the car and you nod your head to the music.

T: Oh you like that?

Yu: Yes I do. I love me some Mario after the sun set.

He turns it up as you smile. He parks the car in front of this restaurant and you are in awe.

Yu: Trey this is beautiful. You didn't have to take me to a fancy restaurant.

T: I want to. Now come on.

He opens your door and you get out. You wrap your arm around his as you both enter the restaurant. You go to your booth and you sit in the seat.

Yu: Tremaine, you really didn't have to do this.

T: Stop it, I decided to take you somewhere special.

You smile as you both order your food. You two are talking the whole night there. You both finish your food and leave.

Yu: Where are we going now?

T: It's a surprise.

You reach the place and he covers your eyes.

T: Don't open your eyes.

Yu: I won't.

He walks you somewhere until he stops you.

T: Ok, open your eyes.

You open them and you look around.

Yu: What is it?

You look down and it's a silver box. You look at it in confusion.

Yu: Trey what is this?

T: Just open it.

You look at the box and open it, it's a silver necklace.

Yu: Tremaine! This is incredible. You really didn't have to do this.

T: It's something special.

You look at the necklace and see numbers in the middle.

Yu: It's the date we first met.

T: YN, you are the most amazing person I met. We talk everyday and I think about you all the time. It's stupid that I haven't said this before, but at least I still talk to you.

Yu: Trey, I understand you care about me but you didn't have to give me any of this. You know me; I'm not the type of girl that is attracted to money and gold. I mean it would be nice to have some money to stay ahead, but I was taught to love someone not something. You could have taken me to McDonald's and I would have an amazing time. Because I'm with you.

T: Listen YN. I know you appreciate the little things, but I want to give you what you're worth. I'm not trying to clothe you in Gucci and gold. I just want to give you things that make you remember me.

Yu: Tremaine, I talk to you everyday. How can I forget you?

T: I don't want you to. That's why I'm telling you.

Yu: What are you saying?

T: I want you to be mine. I care about you just like you do about me.

Yu: Are you serious?

T: Yes.

He put the necklace on you and you turn around facing him.

Yu: I will always care about you.

He pulls you close and kiss you.

T: I love you.

Yu: I love you too.