Winner Gets Part

You and Tremaine live together and when y'all together, it's hard to separate you two.

Yu: Trey baby, I'm bored.

T: What do you want to do?

You smirk at his comment.

Yu: Let's play a game.

He looks at you crazy.

T: Ok, what do we do?

Yu: Whoever gives in for teasers for the rest of the weekend gives the winner head.

T: Oh well that's easy.

Yu: Yeah ok, easy for me.

T: You are the main one that say "Stop teasing me" when we have sex.

He say mimicking your voice and you roll your eyes.

Yu: Game on then!

T: Game on. Get your throat ready.

Yu: You get your tongue ready.

You both giggle and shake hands. He smacks your ass and run away.

A Couple Hours Later

You are watching TV in your underwear when Trey walk out from the shower with a towel around his waist.

"Damn"

You say to yourself, but you really want to win. He smacks you on the ass hard.

Yu: Tremaine Neverson!

T: What, do you like that?

You don't respond continue watching TV.

12:50 am

You finish brushing your teeth and walk out the bathroom. Trey is laying on the bed with his Calvin Klein underwear on. You walk towards him and start rubbing his bulge. He looks up.

Yu: Do you like that?

He look back at the TV screen. You rub your hands on his chest as you get on top of him. You kiss his chest as he looks at you.

Yu: I don't hear you speaking.

You say and continue kissing his chest as you watch him tilt his head back.

Yu: You know you want it.

He lays you on your back and get on top of you.

T: You thought you was going to win that easy? Not tonight mami.

He kiss your neck softly and you moan quietly. His hand rubs along your stomach to your panties.

Yu: Tremaine.

He rubs you through your panties as you moan softly. He slides his hand in your panties and rubs you slowly. You bite your lip so you don't lose the game.

T: I don't hear you talking.

He go faster as you bite your lip harder holding in your loud moans. He pulls his fingers out and lick them. You push him back on the bed and stand. You walk to your iPhone and put on some music.

"Dance for You--yeah."

The song starts playing and you walk in front of him.

I just wanna- show you how much I appreciate you, wanna show you how much I'm dedicated to you, wanna show you how much I want forever be true-

You start dancing to it as you watch Trey licking his lips.

Wanna show how much you got ya girl feelin good, wanna show you how much- how much you understood, wanna show you how much I value what you say, not only are you loyal, you're patient with me babe-

You walk towards him as you bite your lip. You get on top of him and kiss his neck. He place his hands on your ass, but you push them off.

Show ya show ya show ya 'till you through with me, I wanna keep it how it is, so you can never say how it used to be-

You stop kissing his neck and stand up. Trey pulls you back on top of him.

T: Ok, you win.

Yu: That's right baby. Get that tongue ready.

You lay on the bed and Trey start kissing down to your panty line. He takes them off slowly and spread your legs. He lick his lips and eat you out. You moan a little bit as you close your eyes.

Yu: Yes Trey.

He looks at you while eating you out. You moan louder and start to close your legs. Trey spreads them back out and grabs your thighs tight.

Yu: Tremaine!

You push his head further as he go faster. He sucks your lips one at a time and you start screaming.

Yu: Oh yes I'm about to come!

He place your legs on his shoulders still grabbing your thighs. You moan really loud as you grab the sheets. You climax and Trey kiss back up your body. He kiss you as you pull him closer.

Yu: It's your turn.

You smirk as you lay him down on the bed.