No Pressure 2

He opens the door and you both walk in. He pulls you close and kiss your neck as you smile. He walks you to the bedroom, but you stop him in the hallway.

Yu: Why go to the room when we can settle this right here?

He smiles as you bite your lip, pushing him against the wall. He lick his lips as he watch you undo his jacket. You rip his shirt off quickly still biting your lip.

T: Damn girl, I believe I picked the right one tonight.

Yu: I guess we are gonna make each other's night tonight.

You kiss him as he takes off your vest. He kiss down your chest as you moan softly. He turns around and pins you on the wall.

Yu: I see you want to take control.

You smile while unzipping his pants and he kiss you roughly.

T: I always take control around here.

Yu: Well take it.

You back up as he takes off your tights and picks you up. He kiss you as he slides inside of you slowly. He bites your bottom lip as you moan slowly.

Yu: Yes.

He go hard as you hold him tighter.

Yu: Oh don't stop Trey.

He grabs your thighs as he continues going hard and deep inside you. You move your hair out of the way as he continues kissing your neck.

T: Damn girl.

He stops and put you down, turning you around. He smacks your ass and slides back in. You wrap your arm around his neck as he push your body against the wall. You moan louder as he continues kissing your neck.

Yu: Yes keep going baby!

He go deeper as you try grabbing the wall.

Yu: I'm about to come!

He grabs your thighs tighter and you scream his name. You climax on him and he slows down. He picks you up bridal style to the bedroom and lays next to you on the bed.

T: How much baby?

Yu: Oh, you can just give me another round.

He looks at you and smiles.

T: After you give me a lapdance.

You look at him and smile.

Yu: I can do that.

You get up as he smacks your ass.

T: Nothing but your panties on though.

Yu: Whatever you want, panty droppa'.

He giggles as you go to turn a song on.