Netflix and Chill

You are in your room, watching How to Get Away With Murder on Netflix because you missed a couple episodes. Everything is going fine until Trey walks in and starts messing with you.

Yu: Trey, don't you see me watching my show?

T: I don't give a damn. I want some.

Yu: Well you are going to have to wait until I finish.

T: I can't wait especially not with you looking like this.

You are laying down on your stomach, facing away from Trey, with your underwear on.

Yu: You walked in here and you know I always dress like this before I go to sleep. Now leave me alone.

T: No. I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to get what I want.

Yu: Tremaine Neverson, you know not to mess with me while I'm catching up on my shows. Now go grab some lotion or something because I'm not going to hold off on my show because you want some nookie.

You say as you keep your eyes on the screen. Trey walks towards you and lays on top of you. He starts kissing your neck softly as his hands starts rubbing around your body.

Yu: Trey, come on now. Stop playing.

He go to your ear and whispers in your ear.

T: I told you I'm going to get what I want.

He continues kissing your neck as you still try to focus on HTGAWM. He starts kissing down your back towards your panties as you bite your lip, still focusing on the screen. He pulls your panties off and starts feeling on your ass.

Yu: Trey, stop now.

He ignores your command and reach for the Xbox controller. He turns off the system, which you use to watch Netflix.

Yu: Tremaine Aldon Neverson! Why the hell did you do that?

He flips you on your back and looks at you.

T: That show will be there when you finish. Right now, I'm getting what I want, and you are going to be a good girl and obey.

Yu: I'm not a little girl.

T: You are when daddy's around. Now shut the hell up and take this.

He takes your bra off and starts kissing on your boobs as you watch him. He sucks on them as you bite your lip. He kiss lower towards your pearl. He spreads your legs and begin eating you out. You moan softly as he swirl his tongue in it.

Yu: Yes baby, just like that.

You wrap your legs around his face, but he spreads them back out.

T: Relax baby girl.

He kiss and sucks on your lips as you bite your lip. He grabs your thighs as he licks around you. He kiss up your body as he pulls out his beast from his shorts. He rubs the head along your lips as you bite your lip.

Yu: Teasing is a no no Trey.

T: You should have thought about that when you decided to wear only underwear while watching that damn show.

Yu: You walked in on me.

He slides in and you gasp to the sudden entrance. He smirks as he continues going deep inside you.

Yu: Oh baby.

He grabs your neck as he go harder and you close your eyes.

T: Damn girl.

You grab his hand on your neck as you arch your back. He go faster as you moan louder.

Yu: Yes Trey give it to me!

He place your legs on his shoulders as he go deeper.

Yu: I'm about to come.

T: Go ahead.

You grab the sheets tight as you moan louder, climaxing on him. He pulls out and looks at you.

T: We ain't done. Hands and knees, now.

You do what you are told and he slides back in. You bite your lip as he grabs your ass. He continues picking up the speed as you start moaning loud.

Yu: Oh yes daddy.

He grabs your hair as he continues pounding you from behind. He pulls your upper body close to him and groans in your ear. His heavy breathing really turns you on, so his groaning made you wanting more.

Yu: Yes daddy, keep doing that!

He kiss your neck and push you back down on the bed. He smacks your ass hard as you start rubbing yourself.

T: Keep rubbing that baby.

He continues pounding you as you start getting close again.

T: Oh damn girl!

Yu: Come with me daddy!

You continue rubbing as you both start moaning loud, climaxing together. He go slow before pulling out.

T: I told you I will get what I want.

Yu: I still hate you for turning off my show while I was watching it.

T: Shut the hell up and get cleaned up.

He gets up and leave the room.