This is Not the First Time

You are Trey Songz stylist. You just started working for him and it's almost three months now. Outside of work, you two are just friends. You have the biggest crush on him, but you never have the guts to tell him.

You and him are in his hotel room picking out clothes for him the next day. You are kind of upset because it's almost one in the morning.

Yu: Ok, I got choices for you now. Come see them.

You lay them out as he stands and look at the three choices.

T: I like this one.

Yu: Alright, try it on.

You sit down as he starts changing in front of you. This is one reason why you love your job. You stand up as he looks at himself in the mirror.

Yu: Looks good. What you think?

T: Yeah, this looks good.

Yu: Just need one more thing.

You grab a jacket from the hanger of clothes and help him put it on.

Yu: There. It's perfect.

T: This is it.

Yu: Great! Ok, change back and I'll lay them out for the morning.

He changes out of his clothes. You get the clothes and lay them on the chair.

Yu: Finally! I'm super tired. I'll see you in the morning.

T: I just want to say thank you for staying up with me and for everything you did for me.

Yu: No problem. Now get some rest.

He pulls you close to him and you look at him.

Yu: What are you doing?

T: I want you to stay tonight.

Yu: What?

He place his finger over your lips. He lifts your chin and kiss you passionately. You close your eyes for second before realizing what is happening and push away.

Yu: Trey, we can't. I work for you, not hook up with you.

T: Yeah, you work for me. Believe me, we can.

He continues kissing you and you give up. You wrap your arms around his neck as he picks you up. He sits on the bed as you are ontop. He takes your shirt and bra off, massaging your boobs. You moan softly as he caresses your body. He lays back on the bed as you kiss him. You start kissing his neck as he moves his hands down to your ass. Your phone starts ringing, but you two keep going. It rings again and you both stop. You get annoyed as you look who is calling you.

Yu: I'm so sorry. It's my dad.

T: Its alright.

You get off of him and put your shirt back on.

Yu: Hey dad.

Trey stands up and walks behind you. He wraps his arm around your waist and starts kissing your neck.

Yu: I'm fine. I get to travel around you know.

You bite your lip as he moves his hands to your boobs and starts massaging them. You lift up your arms to signal him to take your shirt off. You turn around and motion him to come closer.

Yu: Uh huh. Well I'm sorry for not calling often. I been too busy.

Trey continues kissing your neck as he grabs your legs.

Yu: I promise to call whenever I'm not busy.

He picks you up and lays you on the bed. He starts kissing down your body as you try to hold your moans in.

Yu: So how is mom and the rest of them doing?

Trey takes off your shorts and panties as you close your eyes. You roll your eyes to the back of your head while Trey is eating you out. You push his head further as you bite your lip harder.

Yu: Yeah, I might come home this Christmas.

Trey gets deeper in you as you moan softly.

Yu: I can't wait to see you guys too.

Trey comes back up and kiss your neck as you bite your lip. He motions you to turn around and you do what you were told. He slides in and a moan escapes from your lips.

Yu: I'm fine, I'm just watching a scary movie.

He smacks your ass as you smile and he go slow inside you.

Yu: I know, but I wanted to face my fears.

You put your phone down as Trey leans down to you.

Yu: Give it to me Trey.

T: Whatever you say baby.

You put your phone back to your ear, still talking to your dad. Trey gets faster as he holds on to your shoulders.

Yu: Well that's nice. I have to go there before he leaves.

You roll your eyes to the back of your head again and move your hair to the side. You grip the sheets as Trey pulls you closer to him and kiss your neck.

Yu: Oh.

You are glad your dad didn't hear you.

Yu: Alright, I'll see you later. Love you too, bye.

You hang up and Trey put the phone up.

T: I see you multitask.

Yu: It's my job baby.

You turn back around as Trey slides back in. He is going faster and deeper inside you as you moan his name.

T: Shush baby, we have thin walls. People can hear us.

Yu: Since when do you care about that? Them people don't know who we are anyway.

T: Ok baby.

He continues doing his thing as you do the same. You are now screaming his name.

Yu: Oh I'm about to come.

He goes deeper and you quickly climax on him as he did the same. He lays on the side of you and you lay on him.

Yu: Oh my gosh. I never thought I would do this with you.

T: I been waiting on this.

You laugh at him and he kiss you.

Yu: I'm going to take a shower.

You get up, but turn around.

Yu: By the way, this was not the first time doing this.

He sits up and looks at you.

T: I swear that is sexy.

You smile and bite your lip.

Yu: Come on.

You grab his hand and smile.

T: Another round?

You nod your head slowly as he picks you up and carries you inside the bathroom. You kiss him as he turns the water on.