I'm Your Cheerleader

You are a senior and a cheerleader. Tonight is a celebration for seniors in sports and it's your night. You did the usual, cheer and listen to coaches talk about their time with you.

One of your coaches stay on stage with you.

C: YN we have a surprise for you. We will be right back.

You look in confusion as the team and coaches leave.

C: Stay facing the front.

You turn to look at the audience. You feel arms wrap around you and you turn.

Yu: Oh my gosh!

It's the beautiful Trey Songz. You hug him tight as he returns it.

T: How are you doing baby?

Yu: I'm happy now.

He shows his smile with his dimple showing.

Yu: Oh my gosh Tremaine Neverson is in the same building as me.

You inhale his smell as everyone laughs.

C: I'll let you guys spend time together.

Yu: Thank you so much.

C: No problem.

You and Trey walk offstage and take some pictures. You and trey go outside and go towards his escalade. You bite your lip and push him in the back seat. You climb in and close the door.

Yu: Have you ever had sex with a cheerleader?

T: What are you doing?

Yu: Answer my question.

You say as you undo his belt and pants.

T: No we can't do this.

Yu: Shush. Since you are not going to answer my question, you're going to do one tonight.

T: What if we get caught?

You crawl towards him.

Yu: I promise we are not going to get caught.

You kiss him softly as he is still laying on the seat. You go back to his pants and pull them down. You take his beast out and stroke it slowly. You bite your lip.

Yu: You're bigger than I thought. Hope it can all fit.

You lick the tip as you see him tilt his head back.

Yu: Do you like that?

He don't respond and you smile. You start sucking him as he moans softly.

T: Damn girl, you sure know how to use that mouth.

You continue sucking it as he holds your hair.

Yu: I don't see you stopping me.

T: Don't.

You stroke him fast as you look at him. You spit on it and stroke it again before you continue sucking it.

T: Yeah baby.

You crawl back up towards his face and kiss him as you stroke him slowly. He lays you on the seat and get on top, still kissing you. He go down to your skirt and feel you through your panties. You moan in the kiss and he slides his cold hand in your panties. He rubs you slowly as he kiss your neck.

Yu: Yes Trey.

You moan low as he takes his hand out of your panties, pulling them off of you. You bite your lip as he spreads your legs and gets into position. He kiss your bottom lips and slides in. You bite your lip as he go all in it. You try to hold in your moans so you won't let others hear you outside.

Yu: Trey.

You push his head further as he go faster. He grabs your thighs as his tongue go faster in you.

Yu: Yes baby!

He go back towards your face and kiss you, making you taste your juices.

T: Take this off.

He say while pulling your cheer shirt. You take it off and he stops you.

T: Bra too.

You take your bra off and he lays you down. He takes his pants off and you lick your lips. He spreads your legs again as he gets in between them. He slowly gets inside you as you bite your lip and tilt your head back.

T: Do you want me to stop?

Yu: No, keep going.

He go out then back in as you moan low.

T: Damn you tight.

He kiss your neck as you moan a little bit louder.

Yu: Don't go easy on me Tremaine.

He go faster while grabbing your thighs tighter and you moan louder in his ear.

Yu: Oh yes Trey don't stop!

You wrap your arms around his neck as he continues beating it up. You bite your lip and he stops, putting you on your hands and knees. He slides back in as you moan softly. He continues going faster as you grab the seat. He smacks your ass and you bite your lip, smiling. He reach his hands to yours and grabs them while going slow.

T: You liked that?

Yu: Yes I did.

T: Well we are not through.

He strokes hard into you as you shriek. He go fast again as you bite your lip. He grabs your hips, going deeper inside you.

Yu: Oh baby I'm about to come!

T: Go ahead baby.

He go harder inside you and you place your hand behind his head.

Yu: Oh my gosh! Don't stop!

You moan loud as you climax on him.

Yu: Oh Trey!

He kiss your cheek as he go slower.

T: Damn!

He pulls out and you quickly turn around. He busts in your mouth and you swallow it.

T: You are a nasty girl.

Yu: Don't forget it baby.

He smiles at you as you suck him off.

Yu: Now I'm your little cheerleader.

T: Yes you are.

He kiss you as you lay back down.