Chapter 4 Liam's POV

She's happy! I tell myself over and over. I have a chance to move on and be happy myself now. I know Amy loves me but I'm just confused as to how I feel about her. I know I'm inlove with my queen could I possibly just love Amy? Fuck this is hard.
I walk away and climb back into my car with a heavy heart. I want her but I don't want to ruin the happiness she's made. I feel broken but OK. I feel like I want to cry but smile these emotions are fucking me up big time..
Pulling off feeling the beast eager to come out. I need to calm myself and bring myself down but I need my baby to help with this part. Fuck!
Amy doesn't calm me at all. If anything she piles on more fucking shit I don't need. But there is something about her that I like. Maybe is because she's different to my queen. But then again no one compares to her. I can't fucking win.

Pulling up outside Amy's I climb out and take a deep breath. I need to try harder. I need to move on. That's what I try telling myself anyways. I understand why she drank so much aswell now. It's hard not seeing her. It's fucking depressing.
Knocking on the door I wait for her to answer and when she does I'm hit with a wave of disappointment. Don't get me wrong she's beautiful, sexy.. but me and my beast are not impressed. I need my queen.
"Hey handsome" she says to me fluttering her eye lashes which isn't helping.
"Hello baby girl, you look hot" I tell her and she blushes pulling me through the door. I guess she wants me.
She pulls me along to her bedroom and she tries to kiss me but I spin her around and bed her over the bed. I can't get Stacey out of my fucking head. I need her touch, her kisses not Amy's. Fuck I just need to release this. I pull my dick out and pull her underwear to the side and slide into her wet cleft. Fuck. It's good but it's not my treasure.
"Yes, fuck me baby" she moans and I do just that. Gripping ahold of her hips I slam into her relentlessly thinking of my queen and how she'd be tightening around me constantly needing me. Egging me on.
"FUCK" I groan as I cum to the thought of my baby. Shit what am I doing.. Is this how she felt after. I hate it because now I have to probably cuddle her when all I want is Stacey.

I need out of here. I can't stay here any longer I'm not feeling any better and she keeps touching me and trying to cuddle with me and it's pissing me off more. I sigh out and look away from her intense gaze.
"I need to go, I'll call you" I tell her and she looks at me sad. Fuck sake.
"What's wrong Liam? Your acting strange" she says and I sigh again.
"I just need to leave and I have things to do in the morning. It's best I go" I just say and she sighs looking away from me pulling up her cover. Feeling used. I roll my eyes getting up and sigh. I can't just leave and not say anything. My mum raised me better than that. Come on Liam.
"I'm sorry, my heads all over the place at the moment. I just need me time" I tell her and she nods sighing again.
"OK. Call me when you feel better" she says and climbs out the bed pulling on a robe quickly.
"I'll show you out then" she says and walks past me to the door. Great the awkward goodbye. She wants a kiss for fuck sake
Waiting for her to open the door I stand there impatiently and think just fucking kiss her Liam. It's just a kiss make her fucking day. I tell myself and she opens the door looking up at me.
I lean over grabbing her and kiss her. She moans into her kiss and I pull away looking at her. I offer her a small smile turn and leave. That wasn't so hard was it.. Fucking yes!

I drive around and stop at a shop selling baby items thinking of Stacey and her baby girl. Shall I? I don't know.. Its just an outfit.. Do it.. I tell myself and climb out the car walking into the store. I look around and get weird stares off people but I don't care. I'm buying something I've made up my mind. I browse so many things my eyes hurt and then I see it.

It's perfect for my queen's princess

It's perfect for my queen's princess. I grab it in newborn and take it to the checkout..
Paying she hands it back to me and I leave the store walking to a card shop up the road.
Walking into card factory I go to the congratulations sections and find a card with a perfect line in the inside.
'Your Amazing' and I think ya damn right I laugh to myself hearing her voice. she is amazingly prefect..
I pay for the card and a teddy bear packaged and head back down to my car smiling.
Driving along towards her I feel my heart pounding in my chest. What if I see her again. What if Victor finds the stuff first? Do I knock and leave? Do I just put them there and hope she gets them. Do I stay and let her see me. I don't fucking know. Before I know it I'm outside her bakery and taking a deep breath.
Pulling out the card I find a pen and write in the card.

Congratulations beautiful
I'm so proud of you for becoming the woman I always knew you was. Stay strong and hold your head up high and continue to take the world by storm. Show your baby how it's done.
Yours always Liam XXXXX

Ending it I pull out my letter I wrote her and put it into the card sealing it. Grabbing the teddy and bag I make my way up to her. Standing in the elevator I hope no one sees me. The doors open and I can smell her cooking. Fuck I've missed that. I slowly walk towards her door taking in the smell and place the stuff down. I take a deep breath and brace my myself on the door frame contemplate whether to knock or not. I let my breath out and nod pulling myself together. Just knock and go down the stairs. I sigh and do it hand shaking as I reach up.
"Good bye my queen" I say out loud to myself and knock walking away to the stairs.