Chapter 52

"FUCK! Yess" I cry out as Liam pounds into me from behind. He started off making love to me but it sped up and now I'm on my front, back arched to the max and taking his dick like the hoe I am for my man.
"So fucking sexy" he grits out and I push back thrusting into him bouncing my ass off him. I feel my orgasm build again and my body begins to shake
"Cum for me queen" he tells me and I let go.
"Babyyy!" I cry and I tighten my pussy around his cock. He feele so good inside me. I love it when he doesn't wear a condom.
To feel him throb and swell properly without the restriction of the fucking latex.
He fucks me thoroughly through my climax and pulls out of me.
"Come sit on this dick beautiful" he tells me and I sit up quickly and wait for him to sit down so I can straddle him. I love the close proximity of this position.
On my knees I line him up while he swirls his tongue around each nipple as I slowly sink onto his length and throw my head back. Fuck he's so fucking big.
"Perfect tight pussy baby" he groans into my neck kissing me and I slowly start to ride him as he kisses down my neck with my head thrown back.
"I love you" I tell him looking back into his eyes as I ride him to his orgasm
"I love you too, don't stop" he tells me and I roll my hips grinding down and tightening my pussy all together
"FUCK my queen take what's your" he growls and I feel him start to swell.
I continue riding him letting him finally come inside me and it sends me over making me cum
"Yess!" I grip his shoulders as I ride us both through our orgasm.
I sit there breathing heavily with my head on his shoulder hearing him pant and he's chest heaving.
I sit up and look at him smiling.
"I can't believe we just did that.. And I didn't even pull out.. Hello baby Johnson"
He says and I laugh thinking is he crazy?
"I loved it to but let's not get our hopes up baby" I tell him and kiss him tenderly loving my husband.
"It really felt amazing it's gonna be hard to match that feeling again" he says chuckling and I shake my head smiling. It really was euphoric..
"Am sure we could keep trying, but I want a drink.. A proper one" I tell him and he nods laughing. Champagne is like pop.
"I'll go grab the rum from downstairs you get ready to go again" he says and I jump up and head towards the bathroom for a quick shower.
Feeling hands on my body as I start to rinse off he spins me and kisses me under the water pulling me flush against his hard body.
He picks me up wrapping my legs around his waist and he slowly starts to push into me.
I look into his eyes seeing his colour change to black and his grip on my ass gets tighter.. The beast has come to play.
"You ready to cum hard beautiful" he asks me and I moan as he starts to slide in and out of me.
"Yes, fuck me" I tell him and he pins me against the wall by my throat holding me in place and starts to fuck me deeper growling at me.
"So perfect" he tells me as I bounce uncontrollably on him holding onto his shoulders. He feels so good inside me again. I love it. The water casades between us and he looks so fucking hot.
"Fuckk" he grits out and I feel myself shake around him as I tighten my pussy.
"Baby.. Fuck" I cry as I climax. My legs go weak and I ride through it wanting him to cum. He leans into me letting go of my thoat and holds my hips rocking me on his long dick. I throw my head hitting the wall and he groans my name low but he sounded so fucking hot I start to feel the build up again and he looks into my eyes
"Cum Now!" he demands and I do, letting go and moan out incoherent words.
"FUCK!" he growls out and cums inside me feeling the deep throb inside me as his cock fucks into me.
Resting my head against the wall he puts his on my chest and we're both breathing hard. I can get used to this..

After we both washed and dried I find myself sat with the bottle of rum and a letter. Do I read it now? It's an old one when he was on the run.. I have no idea when he wrote it?
"You reading it baby? It's not depressing I promise" he says chuckling as he looks at me entering the room.
"I'll read it. Give me a minute" I tell him still sat in my towel on the bed. I open it and begin to read.

Im already being selfish. I have her here with me but I'm struggling with it. She needs to live her life but the truth is I don't want her to deep down. I want her here with me Always and Forever. I need to take her away from all of this and I will one day. I promised her and myself that I was different. I will be the man she deserves. The man who deserves her and her love. She's my baby, she's my keeper. I'll only want. Need her. And one day I will feel worthy enough for her. She will be my wife! I love her to much to let her go completely. I'll never move on..

I sit there staring at the journal entry and smile. It wasn't depressing like he said but he's finally got what he wanted.
"I feel like I am worthy for you now I am your husband.. Is that weird?" he asks me and I laugh..
"You are weird but no.. You've always been worthy in my eyes but I'm happy you feel that way because it makes me sad when you think your not good enough baby. You've always been more than enough for me. Always and Forever" I tell him and he smiles coming over to me.
"One hell of a speech. I can't compete with that" he says and kisses me forcefully and I love it.
"Incase your hungry after all our fun. There's a platter and baked goods Sian bought from your bakery of course" he says and rolls his eyes chuckling.
"Good well have them soon. I want some more of you first" I tell him biting my lip.