Chapter 109

It's been about an hour since Jason got removed from Liam's office and Liam decided to have a drink and Rico joined him.
"Now should we see what you two have been up to today" Liam says opening his laptop and I look at Rico who's faces dropped.
"You have cameras?" Rico asks surprised
"Of course I live in a fucking mansion. Why you sounding nervous" Liam asks him and he shrugs.
"Are there cameras in my room?" he asks and Liam laughs
"Not yet.. Should there be?" he asks raising a brow.
"Obviously not. You can trust me bro" he says and Liam nods and looks back to his laptop. Im suddenly pulled into his lap to watch.. Nothing. OK. I look to Liam and he smirks at me so I look to Rico with a raised brow playing along.
"I do trust you, that's why your hired to take care of my wife but this bro what the fuck is this" Liam points to the screen and I bite my lip to not laugh and shake my head.
"Nothing in there bro. We kept it to our bedrooms like Stacey asked. Am sure we can kiss anywhere. Jeez" Rico says and I burst out laughing.
"You naughty boy" I tell him and he chuckles.
"I can follow an order.. You should tell Becky that. She's wild" he says and I hold up my hand as Liam laughs.
"Don't need to know. But thank you for doing what I asked" I tell him getting up to leave them to it.
"Only I get to fuck anywhere in my house" I tell them and blow a kiss to Liam walking out hearing them both laugh.
Walking along the corridor smiling I make my way to the girls and see them asleep on the sofa. I look at Becky questioning.
"I tried but their knackered babes ill help you take them to bed" she says and I smile.
"Thanks babe it's been a long day for them bless them" I says and pick up Mya as Becky picks up Ruby.
Carrying the girls up the stairs I kick the bedroom door open and lay Mya in her bed taking off her clothes and putting a nappy on her then doing the same with Ruby.
"Night babies, I love you both lots" I give them both a kiss and pull the cover over both of them and walk out the room behind Becky closing the door.
Walking down I see Liam standing there.
"Hello my queen, are you ready for my love juice" he asks and he sounds a little tipsy. I smirk biting my lip and walk over to him..
"Your man's waiting for you" he says to Becky and she blushes and runs down the hall. Laughing I look back to my man and run my hand down his chest.
"Always ready for you boss" I tell him pulling him to our bedroom.
Walking into our room he spins me and pins me against the door with his body.
"All you've done is tease me all day baby"
He whisper into my ear and I whimper as he grabs my throat and squeezes
"So your going to get what I know you want" he says and looks into my eyes.
"Strip now" he demands and I feel myself become moist at his command. Fuck he's so hot when he's in boss mode
I undo my shorts and drop them to the floor stepping out of my shoes then pulling my t-shirt over my head I drop it to the floor with them and he pulls me flush against him.
"So fucking sexy and ALL mine" he groans grabbing and kneading my ass. I moan and he starts to kiss down my neck sucking and biting onit and I moan louder feeling myself become wetter the more he teases me
I clench my thighs for something.. Anything but I need him.
"I need you baby" I tell him and he groans into my ear pulling away and looking at me.
"And youll have me. I want my treasure" he says dropping to his knees he kisses along my stomach and over my underwear and squeezes my thighs hooking his hands into my underwear he rips them off in one swift motion looking up at me
"You won't be needing these" he says and I look at him raising a brow. He looks up at me lifting my leg over his shoulder and licks slowly over my clit.
My legs go limp and he holds me up, suddenly he's unclipping my bra and it's sliding down my arms, he kneads at my brest and he starts to lick and suck at my bundle of nerves.
"FUCK baby" I cry out hitting my head off the door and he spreads me open further and slurps at me. I look down on him with his face between my legs moaning and he looks so hot. I grab his head and roll my hips into his face and he groans vibrating through me.
"Yesss!" I cry out as I feel my knees go weak and my orgasm builds quickly.
He starts to slide in his fingers in and hooks it behind pushing my clit further into his mouth and I cum. Finally.
"Liammmm!" I scream and he sucks at me constantly licking and tasting me. I pant heavily as he continues to suck me I push his head away overly sensitive and he chuckles.
"No more of that. I want you" I whine and he gives it one last long lick up.
He stands up and starts to strip from his clothes. Getting hotter and hotter by each laying that gets removed, standing there in his boxers I lick my lips and drop to my knees pulling them down with me..
His dick springs out and I grab it needy and lick up the precum that starts to leak and take him straight into my mouth not wanting to tease. Just wanting to pleasure him the same.
I bob my head back and forth hearing him groan and he puts his hand into my hair and starts to fuck my mouth. I look up and see his eyes swirling colour and I bite down a little and he growls. The beast has come to play. He grips my hair tighter and pushes his dick further down my throat until I'm choking and he growls louder hearing me. I breath through my nose and take him down my throat and massage his balls as I do so. He pulls me back and start to slowly fuck my mouth out watching me with hooded eyes.
"So fucking sexy in your knees" he tells me and I moan feeling myself tighten around fuck all repeatedly. I need him inside me.
I start to suck him faster and work my hand in there to pumping him as I swirl my tongue around his tip and suck onit. He growls and I feel his dick throb on my tongue so I suck him bobbing my head faster wanting to taste him now. Cum for me baby. Let me taste you. Give me that love juice. I hum sending a vibration through him and he suddenly growls loudly and shoots thick ropes down my throat
"Fuckkkk!" he roars and I feel myself getting wetter. I swallow it down and pull it out my mouth still semied.
He pulls me up and pushes me back against the door kissing me forcefully and pushes his tongue into my mouth as I do the same. I pull his by the back of his neck to me tasting myself aswell aswell as him and moan. He stops, breathing heavily and he picks me up so I wrap my legs around him and he walks us to the bed kissing my neck and he licks and teases each nipple before laying me on my back. I keep my legs wrapped around him and he slides into my sopping pussy and growls
"So fucking wet you love sucking this dick baby" he growls and I smile.
"Always, now fuck me. I've been a bad girl" I tell him and he smirks. I watch his eyes swirl again and Liam's back.
"I can fuck you just as hard beautiful" he says and I nod happily . I want Liam.
"I want you baby" I tell him and he starts to thrust in and out as he kisses my neck and down to each nipple alternating from sucking and licking one to twirling and pulling on the other.
"Yes baby" I moan feeling hot for my husband. He's so good at every fucking thing.
"I'll give you want you want my queen" he says and lifts up spreading my legs further apart and over his shoulders, he holds my ass up and fucks down into me. Deep and hard.
"FUCK" I cry out feeling like I'm gonna cum any minute
"Your wanna cum baby" he asks me and I nod rapidly..
"Yesss! I need it. Make me cum" I cry and he start to fuck into me faster. I'm moaning relentlessly and he's groaning telling me how much he loves my pussy. And how it's all for him and only him. My legs begin to shake over his shoulders and he rolls his hips into me sending me over the edge.
"Liammm! Fuck" I scream loudly feeling my whole body shake from the epic downwards fuck..
"I need more of you baby, gimme more" he growls and I thrust back onto him repeatedly feeling his cock throb inside me
"FUCK BABY" he growls so fucking loud I know everyone heard. I roll my hips feeling him shoot inside me and I smile I need to be pregnant by now.
He drops back onto his arms panting looking into my eyes.
"I fucking love you Stacey Johnson" he says grinning and kisses me passionately taking my breath away as always.
"I love you Liam Johnson soo much" I tell him as he pulls out of me and drops next to me on the bed.