Chapter 141 Liam's POV

I actually just told her I have a job for Kai. Victor's best fucking friend. A dead Victor but still the same none the less.
I look around at everyone smoking and drinking and smile. I've never been happier with the way my life turned out. I have everything I want and I intend to keep it that way. I can't stop thinking about what's going to happen to my princess. What if she was to take her. I'd never see her again. And I know for a fact she'd hate me for all the poison she's spit about me to Ruby. That can't happen. Over my dead body. Or do i just let her take her than kill the bitch and take her back? Accidents happen all the time.
"You want another drink boo?" I hear as my queen pulls me out my thoughts holding the bottle of rum up to me. I smile at her and nod my head. I fucking need it.
"Thanks baby" I tell her as she pours me three fingers worth. I down the lot and hold my glass out again and she raises a brow at me.
"Are you OK? You know I worry about you baby" she says to me and I kiss her quick to he lips
"I'm good my queen, just thinking that's all. Don't worry about me I'll be OK" I tell her and she nods not quite believing me
"Just the visit I did this afternoons playing on my mind. I don't know how to play this baby. I need your help" I ask her and she smiles.
"Whatever you need baby. Am here for you always and forever. You know this. Ride or die baby" she winks at me grabbing my thigh.
"I need you to tell me what to do" I tell her and she stands up taking my hand and I let her take me where ever she wants.
Walking through the living room we go round the corner and she stands at my office door.
"In, and spill" she demands and I smirk at her opening the door and escorting her in.
"So bossy my queen" I tease her and she points to the chair so I sit following her demands and she walks round and I pick her up and put her infront of me on my desk, sitting between her legs.
"I feel like I'm gonna lose Ruby. I stand no chance in keeping her and I don't know what to do. She's not giving up" I tell her feeling my emotions hit me hard. Fuck!
"Baby, she's going nowhere. And even if we have to play her own game against her we will. Jason will take Lexi" she says and it sounds like a start.
"I need you to come into the salon with me. I fired Angelica on behalf of you. Just so you know" I tell her and she laughs.
"I could of done that but OK. You wanna change the locks and keep everyone? Or.." she ask me and I sigh. I don't fucking know.
"I need to get a locksmith I know that to change all locks and I can't stand Seline but she does a good job. I doubt she'll want to stay if she knows Angelica isn't but I hope she will" I tell her and she shrugs. It's my ex so doubt she wants to play nicely.
"You can hire anybody. Well I can. But you want to please everybody. Fuck them. If she wants to run up Angelica's ass she can and be jobless too" she says and I laugh.
"I want to keep it because it's all I have left of my mum but what do I know about a fucking salon? I don't know what to do and that's stressing me out now" I tell her and she looks at me sadly.
"Baby, it's gonna be OK. I can do this for you. And this is what Jason's for. Your legal side. Stop stressing we'll visit when your free and sort something out. Ring a locksmiths tomorrow and get that ball rolling and we'll figure the rest out. Together" she tells me and I sigh. She really is perfect.
"OK my queen, thank you and I'm sorry I can't get this out my head and it's all piling up. I want to just kill her and be done with it. But I can't" I say feeling irritated and she grabs my face.
"I hate to say it but what's happening with Ruby you can't change. We can strip her of everything and use that against her having Jason on our side might help to. Plus where married and she's settled. Your not the same as you was baby. They might give you a go being a dad that stepped up and changed his life. Be positive. Plus can't you like pay the judge or something when you find out who it is?" she asks and I smile at the idea
"I have options, it's just using them at the right time. But your idea could work. I'll definitely get her and get the adoption dropped" I tell her thinking about it. I have a few numbers in my little black book and I bet Eva could help to.
"I need you to talk to Eva baby. See if she knows anyone I could use for this. I need the judge to throw this out asap" I say and she smiles.
"I'll do anything you need. I'll call her first thing and see what she says" she says and I've never been more grateful for my queen.
"Thank you baby, what would I do without you" I say to her and kiss her offering lips.
"Kill a bunch of people more than likely. But you'll never have to find out or do it alone" she says and I laugh. She's not wrong. I'd of killed alot by now in this situation and it's only been a few weeks since she dropped it on me. But I've been good. For now. She doesn't want to push me..
"Shall we get back to having fun my queen and deal with this another time. We can't do anything about it now" I ask her and she smiles.
"Do you feel better?" she asks me and I think about it for a moment.
"Yes I always do when I talk with you. You never make me feel alone. Thank you baby" I tell her and she jumps down and kisses me.
"If your sure let's go before I change my mind and keep you in here" she says licking her lips and I groan. Such a tease.
"Yes baby, let's go" I tell her before I fuck her on my fucking desk.