Chapter 49 Liam's POV

Stepping out the shower I stand looking at my self in the mirror and brush my teeth trying to steady myself. My emotions are all over the place and my beast is taking advantage of that and I'm trying to keep him at bay. After last nights teasing he's out of control. And I can't wait to get my hands on her later. The first time as my wife.. Finally Stacey fucking Johnson.
I'm going to enjoy our secret marriage for as long as it last anyways. The girls will probably spill it sooner or later. Angelica can get blood out of a stone.
I just know she's gonna be pissed and more than likely hurt but it's not about them. I've wanted to do this for so long I can't wait. This is mine. This is for me and her. That's all that matters today. It's our day.
Walking out the bathroom I see Stacey in her dressing room getting ready while Becky's down stairs giving the girls there breakfast. She's been a great help too.
Standing in the bed room I pull out my grey suit and white shirt with a red tie just knowing that she'll love it..
I'll save the black suit for the big wedding.

I stand there looking over myself and straightening out my jacket as I turn I see her walk past in a long black trench coat. She's hiding her dress. Damn I bet she looks hot. I hope she isn't overthinking and putting to much pressure on herself. I'll love whatever she wears. Maybe I should tell her? Should I tell her?
Hearing them all come upstairs I assume to get the girls dressed now as it's time to leave soon, I walk out seeing my baby.
"You look soo sexy, I love it" she says and bites her lip looking me over.
"I'm liking what I can see so far" I smirk and she chuckles
"I need the ring baby, this need to be done right" I tell her and she looks away shyly taking the ring off.
"First time in nine years that I'm taking this off baby" she says and I grin. I'm so fucking happy about that. I didn't think she would either. She keeps her promises always.
"You can have it back in a minute" I tell her laughing and she smiles.
Taking the ring I get down on one knee and look up into her eyes.
"I love you baby, soo god damn much. Will you make me the happiest man ever and marry me?" I ask her heart pounding and feeling nervous for some unknown reason.
"Absolutely, yess!" she screams and I laugh putting the ring back onto her finger.
"I love you too baby" she says and kisses me forcefully.
"I can't wait for you to unzip it when we get there. I hope you like it because I love it" she tells me and I kiss her..
"That's all that matters baby, you'll look perfect no matter what you wear" I tell her and she blushes. "I'm having flashbacks of the mansion" I tell her and wink. Remembering how she dropped it and showed me what she had on. That red fucking lingerie. Fuck! And I ripped it off of her like an animal.. Starved for her like always.
"Don't tempt me, I've been hot and bothered all morning" she tells me and reaches up to kiss me.

Pulling up outside the registry office and my nerves are all over the place right now. I can't wait but I'm anxious as hell. What if something goes wrong. It's never this easy for us. We can't just pull up and get married without someone or something happening.
"Baby, you OK?" Stacey asks me running her hand over my thigh comforting.
"It's too easy, something gonna happen" I tell her feeling myself panicking. My breathing getting heavier and I look at her and she smiles at me and touches my face looking into my eyes.
"Everythings going to go to plan baby. It has to this time" she tells me and kisses me. I feel my heart beat calm and my breathing slow down as soon as her lips touched mine.
"Guys, are we doing this? It's time" Becky says from the back seat with Ruby on her lap and we both chuckle at her.
"You ready to do this my queen?" I ask her and she takes a deep breath and smiles slow and sexy at me..
"Absolutely I can't wait to be Stacey Johnson on paper" she says..
"I love you my king" she tells me looking into my eyes and I can't help but smile.
"I love you to beautiful" I tell her grinning.
"Right let's go, go, go" Becky calls out cheerful making everyone laugh.
Climbing out the car I walk around and help Stacey out. Then the girls.
Becky holds both girls hands on the pushchair while me and my queen link fingers and walk in.

"You sure about this, no last change of heart?" Stacey asks me and I look at her like 'are you crazy' making her laugh
"Just checking for cold feet, theres no going back after this" she says to me
"Just marry me already" I say to her and she chuckles.
"Johnson?" I hear someone call my name and I turn to see a man smiling at me. I pull Stacey along and Becky follows with the girls. And suddenly she unzips her coat and take it off flipping her hair and I look at her with awe. She's perfect.

"I'm marrying my queen in fucking red" I shout ecstatic and cover my mouth as I realized I sword

"I'm marrying my queen in fucking red" I shout ecstatic and cover my mouth as I realized I sword. Shit my bad..
"Sorry everybody" I say and turn back to my queen.
"I'm so happy you love it baby" she says smiling up at me and I can't help but groan at her. I can't wait to get her out of it either.

"Liam, I've loved you my whole life, that's what it feels like. You are my first and only love and I intend to keep it that way. You make me stronger and a better person all round when I'm with you. You have the biggest heart and I love you with all of mine Always and Forever Yours" she says and I feel myself become emotional. She's just amazing and perfectly made for me. My turn.. I take a deep breath and she squeezes my hands reasurring me and smiles up at me. Smiling back I start..
"Stacey, I've loved you since the first day I saw you, and I still love you to this day. You make me feel weak and vulnerable but at the same time you lift me up higher than anyone has. You push me to become a better man for us and my daughter, we've been through so much but we made it baby, I love you soo much. Always and Forever Yours" I tell her and she has happy tear flowing down her face. Wiping each fallen one away while he talks the rest but I just focus on my queen. Until I hear it..
".. I now pronounce you Man and wife" he tells us and I don't even give him chance to finish before I dive at my queen kissing her and holding her against me and she slides her tongue into my mouth and I match her with mine groaning for her. She's officially mine.