Chapter 138

"You wanna eat out or go home?" I ask him and he thinks about it for a moment.
"Are you hungry?" he asks and I nod.
"Always" I tell him and he laughs.
"Then let's eat out. You two hungry?" Liam asks and Sian turns to look at us from the front seat.
"Always" she says and Liam laughs. We're seriously besties
"Where you wanna go bro?" Rico asks and Sian looks at him confused.
"Why's Stacey boss and Liam's bro? Who's even the boss here?" she asks and I raise a brow and she laughs. Obviously me
"Stacey's the only one that calls Liam boss and I call Stacey boss for jokes" Rico tells her and she nods smiling
"You two are weird.. Still" she says and I laugh. Thanks babes.
"I want a burger and fries with a side of onion rings" I tell Liam and he nods licking his lips.
"Then that's what you'll get. Rico the burger place we used to go isit still open?" he calls to him and Rico nods grinning.
"Yess bro. Let's go" he says and Sian claps clearly happy with my choice. I only had a tiny chicken salad. Alcohol makes me hungry.
"Did you have a good lunch date.. What's the good news" Liam asks me and I grin remembering Tali.
"I'm firing Rico" I tell him and he raises him brow at me.
"Are you now. How come?" he asks not even slightly bothered.
"I have a new one. You know her. Goes by the name Tali" I tell him and his face lights up.
"Are you serious. She's deadly, she's an absolute animal. How did this happen?" he says excited clearly remembering things she's done.
"She was with Eva at our lunch date and Eva made the proposal that she be mine now she doesn't need her. She starts Monday baby" I tell him and he grins at me.
"You did good baby. I'm proud of you" he tells me and I swoon full of love for him.
"Thank you baby, Rico approved and I trusted him and as soon as he mentioned you I knew I was making the right decision. I didn't want to bother you with something so simple" I tell him and he nods.
"You never bother me beautiful. Call me whenever you want. Tommy's under strick instructions to answer to you always and pass messages if you can't get through to me. I'm always available for you baby" he tells me and I'm grateful for him more that anything.
"I love you so much Liam. Your perfect" I tell him and he kisses me holding my face then resting his forehead against mine.
"I love you too baby, your perfect. Just for me and all mine" he says and I smile. I really was made for my king. This feels like I'm in the right place with the right people. My husband.

Pulling up at the burger place that Liam was talking about I slide out the car and he takes my hand and leads me in.
"I haven't been here since I came out of prison the last time" he says and I smile up at him.
"Well thank you for bring me here. It better be good" I tell him and he chuckles.
"You'll love it baby, don't worry" he says and I hum at him looking around the place. It looks nice.
Walking to the counter I place my order and Liam gets the same along with Sian and Rico's too and pays while we take a seat and wait.
"So Rico how do you feel about being fired?" Liam asks smug and I laugh.
"Because it's Tali I don't mind. Anyone else I'd be pissed" he says and chuckles.
"Well you couldn't be pissed at Tali. She'd fuck you up" Liam says and laughs and Rico's face drops.
"Says you bro" he says and laughs
"I don't hit women other wise I'd fuck her up" Liam says and I smile at that.
Our food arrives and we all sit and eat talk and laugh about random things and have a good time. The foods good and I give Liam his dues. He choose good.
"What is the plan for tonight?" Liam asks looking between me and Sian and we both shrug.
"All I know is I'm kid free and I wanna get drunk" she laughs and I shake my head chuckling.
"Great, that means Jason's gonna be drinking.. Fun times" Liam says and rolls his eyes. I rub his thigh under the table and smile at him.
"It's fine. Just don't think about it. He's got everything out in the open. Just ignore him. I'll shut him down asap" I tell him and he smiles and kisses me.
"What's out in the open?" Sian asks and I sigh..
"Stacey will fill you in later. I don't wanna be hearing that shit again" he laughs and I smile at Sian.
"Are we all ready to start heading back? It's a long ass ride" Liam asks as we've all finished eating..
"Definitely" Rico says and I know why.
"Aww, you missing Becky" I tease and he blushes. Ha got you.
"Dont know what your talking about love. Let's go" Rico says and I chuckle to myself. Bless him.
"You made him blush baby. It must be serious between them humm" Liam says and Rico shrugs.
"I'm not doing this now, let's go" he says and gets up ready to leave.
Getting up I make my way out the booth and Liam grabs me
"When we get home, I want you upstairs waiting for me naked and wet" he whispers in my ear and I clench my thighs half way there. Shit. He slaps my ass and pulls me along to the car.