Chapter 13 Liam's POV

After I left my princess with my most trusted people and left. I had to get out of there. My beast was clawing away the pain for my daughter losing her mother before she even got to know her. The fact that I had to step up and be a proper dad. How the fuck did I do that when I was never shown?
I sit in my car smoking a spliff contemplating my life and what to do. I need to be in dad mode. My queen's gone and I've accepted it. My daughter is my priority and needs to come first. I need to be a good dad if nothing else.
Taking long drags I think of where I'm going to live because I can't stay in that house any longer. My mum died in there and now Amy. Fuck I can't deal with this. I need them. I don't know what I'd do without there help over the past few months. Jason and Angelica are my rocks. Should I just move in with them? It would make things alot easier with Ruby. Would Angelica really say no to me if I turn up with all our bags packed and knowing Ruby's staying.. I doubt it with that last thought I flick the end of the spliff and jump out the car heading into the dreaded house I now hate.

Standing in the bedroom that I grew up in I pack all my stuff into suitcases and grab a bag for my toiletries out the bathroom.
I walk into the nursery and pull out another suitcase filling it with Ruby's clothes and everything she'll need if not I'll buy her it again. I don't wanna come back here.
Zipping up the case I stand and carry it to my own looking around at everything making sure I haven't forgetten anything. And grab the folder I made for my queen putting it into a bag I take everything down stairs and scan the rooms not needing anything else. I take everything to the car and pack up and lock up the door for the last time I hope anyway. I can't wait to sell this place I need to move on from the past. I still have my home with Stacey to sort out too. That's just as depressing but I don't think I'll ever be able to sell it. The powerful memories of that house can never be replaced. Like her.
Pulling off I decide to drive past her bakery and see lights on upstairs. She's back. I pull up and spark a spliff I pre rolled and just look up at her windows hoping praying to see her. I climb out my car needing to be closer to her and sit on my bonnet taking long drags of the spliff. Please see me baby. I say to myself I haven't got the strength to be rejected by her because I know she's read my letter and if she sees me and shuts me out I don't know how I'll handle it. I didn't mean to cut you off beautiful. You know that I always put you first and that's why I'm miserable without you now. I say but I know she can't here me. I sigh heavily knowing that she's not gonna come to the window then I see a silhouette and the curtain move. I jump down with my heart racing. Come on baby, see me I say over and over but nothing. The movement goes and so does she. She's gone.. Move on Liam. I tell myself and climb back into my car. I sit there contemplating what to do. How could she just give up after everything we went through together. I wanna fuck the shit out of her till she loves me like she used to. I just need to kiss her and she will be weak again.
I see Victor pull up outside facing me. And all I wanna do is fly at him and rip his head off fucking imbecile. I climb back out my car when he does and he looks me over like last time and sighs.
"You just don't take the hint do you man, leave us alone" he says to me and I clench my fist. I'll take something from him. His fucking life. Smug bastard.
"Don't think you've won Victor. I'll always be around, does she still wear my ring?" I ask him raising a brow.
"And watch how you talk to me or you'll regret it" I warn him
"I told you we're engaged.. Why would she be wearing yours when she's wearing mine" he says smug and I swing my fist back and punch him straight in the fucking nose again splattering it across his face. Now be smug you prick.
"The only reason your still alive is because of her. Nothing else. Don't fuck this up otherwise I'll do more than punch you next time. Do you understand?" I stand over him and he nods quickly holding his nose. I hold out my hand to help him up and he grabs it while I pull him up to his feet again.
"I'm serious Victor. Don't fuck this up" I warn him again and turn to walk away.
I can't believe how controlled I was. I reigned in my beast and just stopped at the one punch as much as my fist was itching to do it again and again..
Climbing back into my car I speed off to my family and hope I have somewhere to live.